123 HP Deskjet Printer AirPrint Service:
Apple’s Airprint is a technology that helps to create rich quality output most commonly from your apple device. The most common devices that makes use of the airprint app is apple iphone, ipod, ipad or Mac. Initially launching HP Wireless Printers can be used. But this can be done only with the help of AirPrint to any Printer connected to a windows computer along with Windows Servers. The can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj2546
Apple products are considered to be the most secure devices that allows any external device to get connected only after authentication. Only when device authentication is successful you can proceed further. Hence connecting a printer to your Apple device is not easy.
Now let’s see how to connect HP Deskjet with Mac :
Connecting HP DJ 2546 Printer to Mac Device:
- Download and install the HP’s AirPrint app that is specially featured for printing.
- Alternatively, you can download the HP DJ 2546 printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj2546
- Install the setup to your device.
- You can select and share the document on your app.
- Share the document to your printer just by entering your printer name on the print device.
- You are now eligible to print your document on your printer.
The AirPrint option works just in this manner and you can perform functions of printing. All you need to do is install the setup or the printing app just by downloading it on your apple mac device and share documents to print them on the go.