HP Deskjet printers that come in bargain price with basic features like printing and copying. You can also print from your smartphones and tablets. It is a very compact model with wireless connectivity. Below are the Deskjet models currently in demand.
UNBOXING DESKJET PRINTERS
UNBOXING HP DESKJET PRINTERS
- HP Deskjet printers is unboxed and all the packing materials are unpacked.
- The packing materials include tapes, stickers and other materials used in packing
- All the items should be recycled after unpacking.
- The sticker which is on the control panel should also be removed
- Open the ink cartridge access door by pulling and remove the packing materials
CONNECTING TO THE POWER CORD AND SETTING YOUR PREFERENCES
- The USB cable should not be used until the power cord is connected.
- One end of the power cord should be connected to the rear of the HP Deskjet printers and other end to and electrical outlet.
- Switch on the printer and change the control panel settings according to your preferences.
- In the control panel settings, you have to change the country and region and confirm your choice.
- Next, you have to change the date and time if prompted and confirm the choice.
LOADING THE PAPER INTO AN INPUT TRAY
- Open the input tray door and pull it to a greater extent.
- Load the paper into the tray with face side down and short edge forward.
- Push the input tray forward so that the paper width rests on the edge of the paper.
INSTALLING THE INK CARTRIDGE
- The ink cartridge access door should be raised until it locks into place.
- The carriage moves to the left slightly.
- Remove the cartridge from its package after the cartridge became silent and idle.
- Touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge
- The plastic tape should be removed from the ink cartridge.
- Lift up the lid on ink cartridge slot.
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles toward the HP Deskjet printers, and then press the ink cartridge forward into the slot until it snaps into place.
- Follow the steps for installing new cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- If the page printed is aligned correctly move to the next step.
- Otherwise, touch Setup on the control panel
- Select Tools, and then touch Align Printer.