HP Envy 5545 User Manual and Driver Setup:
You can install HP Envy 5545 driver to your windows computer using the setup installation disc. You will be provided with the disc when you purchase your new printer. You can even find the setup manual for HP 5545 wireless setup along with the software installation guide. Also download the latest version of software for your all new HP Envy 5545 setup from 123.hp.com/envy5545.
Installing driver software using HP Envy 5545 guide:
- Connect your windows computer and your HP Envy 5545 printer to the same wireless network.
- Once you connect the envy 5545 printer to the network you can proceed further.
- Note your network name and password. These are used to connect your HP Setup 5545 to the wireless network.
- After you complete the above steps, you can install the device driver.
- You can even download the latest version of your driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5545.
- To download the setup file go the website from your browser.
- Enter your printer model number in the given tab and click the BEGIN
- Click next and follow the instructions to complete the HP Envy 5545 setup installation process.
- The latest version of your HP Envy 5545 printer driver supports the new operating system.
- Make sure that you check with the compatibility of your software while you download the software.
you can visit 123.hp.com/setup 5545 to know step-by-step process to connect your printer.