HP Envy models are inexpensive but very powerful multi-function printers. I covers most of the sophisticated features required in a small office printer, such as wireless connectivity, mobile printing and ePrint support. It is compact and have a very good print quality compared to similar models.
HP Envy Photo Models
HP ENVY PRINTER SETUP
The HP envy printer limits the usage of ink and never run out. It easily prints documents and photos from a variety of smartphones and tablet. High quality prints which are reliable can be produced using HP Envy printers.
UNBOXING THE PRINTER
- Remove the printer from the box
- Get rid of the packing materials from inside and outside the printer
- Remove the stickers from the control panel
- Remove the packing tape that is inside the input tray door.
- The packing materials should be recycled.
- DO NOT USE THE USB CABLE. The computer should be connected during the software installation
- One end of the power cord should be connected to the rear of the computer and the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer and set your preferences using the control panel.
SETTING THE CONTROL PANEL
- On the control panel, touch your preferred language and country/region
- Press yes to confirm your choice
- Select the date and time if prompted and press yes to confirm.
LOADING THE PAPER INTO THE TRAY
- Open the input tray door and pull it to extend the paper tray.
- Load a stack of A4 size paper into the paper tray with the short edge forward and the print side down.
- Slide the paper width guide and push the input paper tray forward
INSTALLING THE INK CARTRIDGE
- The ink cartridge access door should be raised until it locks into place.
- The carriage moves to the left slightly.
- Remove the cartridge from its package after the cartridge became silent and idle.
- Touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge
- The plastic tape should be removed from the ink cartridge.
- The copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles should not be touched.
- The protective tape on the contacts should not be replaced.
- Lift up the lid on ink cartridge slot.
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles toward the printer, and then press the ink cartridge forward into the slot until it snaps into place.
- Repeat the above steps for installing other cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- If the page printed is aligned correctly move to the next step.
- Otherwise, touch Setup on the control panel
- Select Tools, and then touch Align Printer.