HP Envy Photo 7858
HP Envy Photo 7858 is All-in-One Printer Device that offers various connectivity features. Meanwhile, it delivers print quality at better quality and speed. It is considered to be a better device for those who don’t have to spend more on the printer device. In addition to, you can easily save up the ink with the Instant Ink card Program. Considering the physical appearance, HP Envy Photo 7858 is a matte finish device that weighs 17 pounds. Then, your device can take up to 125 sheets into the input tray and it holds 15 photo papers. Use the Automatic Document Feeder and ease up the multipage document processing. Furthermore, it allows the users to easily print from their USB thumb drive and SD card. Click 123.hp.com/setup 7858 to get more information about the printer setup. To summarize, 123.hp.com/envyphoto7858 is an all-in-one printer device that supports mobile printing solutions and delivers better quality print.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Unpacking and setup process
- To start with, unpack the printer’s package and take out the basic packing materials and accessories out of the box.
- Now, use the power cable that came along with the printer package and establish the connection. Connect one end of the power cable to the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7858 printer device and the other end to the power source.
- Use the power button on the printer device and turn it ON. During that, the device prompts you to set the basic preferences like language, time & Date and Country/Region.
- In the end, tap Ok to save the settings. After that, the device prompts you to install the ink cartridges. Open the ink access door and place the ink cartridges on their slots.
- Close the ink access door and slide out the printer’s input tray. Load a stack of unused A4 sheets into the input tray. You can use the paper width guide on the input tray for the alignment process.
- Meanwhile, pull out the printer’s photo tray and place the photo sheets. Wait for a while, your device 123.hp.com/envy7858 automatically slides out the printer’s output tray.
Printer Driver Installation - 123.hp.com/setup 7858
You need to install a set of drivers and software to use the printer device. Generally, you can find the printer driver CD along with the printer package. However, you can get latest version of the printer driver from the 123.hp.com/setup 7858 Manufacturer’ site. Here, we have listed simple instructions that help with the printer driver installation process.
Printer and Computer Connection
- To introduce the Printer-Computer Connection, you need USB cable, parallel port cable or SCSI cable. Generally, you can find the USB cable with the printer package.
- You can use the same general instructions to establish the connection between the laptop and 123.hp.com/envyphoto7858 printer device.
- If you are using wireless connection, you should use the printer device can establish wireless connection with your android device.
- Generally, you can find the printer driver installation CD along with the printer device. Firstly, complete the basic printer setup process and then turn ON your printer device 123.hp.com/envyphoto7858 using the power button.
- Now, you need to insert the software installation CD on the driver. After that, your device automatically recognizes the installed CD and run the setup.exe.
- However, you can also browse through the printer device and execute the setup file. Use the On-screen instruction and complete the driver installation. For regular printer updates, click 123.hp.com/setup 7858.
- In the end, try sending a print request to check the printer’s functionality.
Printer Installation - 123.hp.com/setup 7858
- If you just want to install the printer device without any extra software. Use these simple steps and complete the process.
- At First, Turn ON your printer and the computer device. You need to open the control panel and open the printer’s window.
- Now, click Add a printer icon and then click next on the windows printer wizard. Now, the device prompts you to choose the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7858 printer device.
- Use the “Local Printer Attached to this computer” option and then install the local printer device. If prompted, browse through the device’s folder or directory and pick the printer’s CD.
Test your Printer Device
- At First, open the printer’s control panel and then open the printer’s window. Choose the printer device that you want to test and then click properties.
- On the Printers properties window, click Print Test Page to check the printer’s functionality. If the device can process the request, you have properly installed the printer driver.
- If the device can’t process the print request, your 123.hp.com/envyphoto7858 device has some printing issue. Get 123.hp.com/setup 7858 manufacturer’s support and try to fix the issue.
Wireless Setup - 123.hp.com/setup 7858
To establish the wireless network connection, you need to connect the printer device to the same wireless network as your computer. Then, choose the wireless as the connection type during the driver installation process.
- For the wireless network connection, you need wireless network name SSID, wireless network password WEP key.
- Then, you need to check the printer’s state. Turn ON your printer, router and the computer device. Connect the computer to the same wireless network as your 123.hp.com/envyphoto7858 printer device.
- During this process, you need to place the printer device closer to the computer and the router.
- Then, unplug the USB and Ethernet cable as we are using the wireless network connection. Get Network related information from 123.hp.com/envy7858.
Wireless network Connection
- At First, tap the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and then open the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7858 printer’s dashboard.
- Now, tap the setup icon and then choose network setup from the listed option. Use the Wireless settings option and then establish the wireless network connection.
- Tap Wireless setup wizard to get the list of available wireless network. Choose the preferred wireless network from the list and then tap OK.
- While, you can manually add the wireless network with the “Enter New Network Name “option. Use the On-screen instructions and add the wireless network to the list.
- During this, the device might prompt you to enter the network password. Touch done after entering the wireless network details.
Driver Installation - 123.hp.com/setup 7858
- At First, you have to go the Manufacturer’s site 123.hp.com/setup 7858 and then choose the printer’s model and number. Then, click Begin and then download to start the download process.
- Open the HP Easy Start file, use the basic on-screen instructions to complete the setup and driver installation process.
- Finally, the manufacturer’s site 123.hp.com/setup 7858 and complete the device registration process.
Troubleshooting Instructions- Ink Cartridge Errors
If the printer does not meet with the print quality, you need to check the printer’s panel display. Your device might display error messages like “ Cartridge Problem”, “ Incompatible Cartridges “ or “ Cartridges Missing”. Here, we gave instructions to resolve or fix the Ink Cartridge Error.
Printer Firmware Update - 123.hp.com/setup 7858
- To start with, turn ON your 123.hp.com/envyphoto7858 printer device and then connect your printer and computer using the USB cable. Meanwhile, you can also establish the wireless network connection.
- After establishing the connection, visit HP manufacturer’s site 123.hp.com/setup 7858 and then open the “Let’s identify your product to get started” page.
- Click Printer and then enter your printer model number. Finally, click the submit button to get the resulting software driver page.
- Generally, the printer driver comes with the default operating system. While, you can change the operating system version with the change button.
- Click the firmware tab and then click download. Save and execute the firmware file on your computer device. Open the HP Printer Update Window to get the printer status information.
- If you can find the printer device 123.hp.com/envy7858 under the serial number column, select the checkbox next to it and then click update.
- Then, if the serial number is grayed out then you need to update the firmware. If you can’t find the serial number, you need to establish USB connect and refresh the device.
- Once you complete the update process, click OK and then unplug the USB cable.
Ink Cartridges Installation - 123.hp.com/setup 7858
- If the printer displays “Ink cartridges are not installed correctly “message. You need to check the ink cartridges.
- Turn ON your printer device and then open the ink access door. Wait until the carriage gets idle and silent. Press down the ink cartridge and pull it out of the slot.
- Then, unpack the new ink cartridges and carefully remove the protective tape around the cartridges. Hold them by the sides and carefully place them on the allotted slots.
- Close the ink access door and try printing. If the issue is still not resolved, you need to continue the troubleshooting process.
Reset your printer device
- Turn ON your 123.hp.com/envyphoto7858 printer device and wait until the device gets silent. Now, unplug the power cord from the printer device.
- Wait for a while; reconnect the power cord and Turn ON printer device. Your device might make some noise during the initialization process.
- Before starting, make sure that the printer is idle and silent. Try sending a print request and check the printer’s functionality.
- If the issue is still not resolved, you need to replace the ink cartridges or service your device.