HP Officejet Setup and Install:
Installing Printer Setup for First Time:
- Pull your all new HP officejet printer setup from its packing.
- Install the setup in a nearest place of access.
- Make sure that the components are available along with the packing.
- Connect the rear of your printer with the power cord.
- Plug the other end to the power source.
- Power up your printer and Turn it ON to make initializations.
- Enter the country and the region to get started.
- You may be prompted to enter the date and time.
- Your printer is all set to get started.
Once you install the complete setup you can prefer a secondary way to access your printer setup. It is the access through your computer system. To take access of your printer through your personal computer, you need to install the driver software to your computer.
How to install printer driver software?
- Look out for the printer software disc with the packing.
- Insert the disc to your computer drive.
- Right click the driver disc and select administrative RUN option.
- Install the setup to your computer.
- Once your software is installed you can start to access printer directly.
The purpose of installing the setup to your computer and to perform your functions is that, you can perform the printing and all other functions of your printer right from where you are. There is no need of direct access on your printer.