There are different kinds of users, who want their HP Officejet pro 7730 printer to be connected to their personal devices. One among them is the Apple ios users. The HP Printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojpro7730.
Wireless printing is made possible for devices like iPod,iPhone and iPad along with the HP ePrint enabled printers.
How to Use AirPrint Option?
- Apple Devices support AirPrint.
- Mac OS X Lion.
- iOS 4.2 version.
- iPhone 3GS.
- iPad and iPad Touch.
Connecting MAC Device with HP OJ Pro:
- The OJ Pro is an AirPrint enabled service that can help you to connect your MAC Devices.
- To enable this service on your MAC Device.
- Open the iStore app on your printer.
- Look out for the AirPrint app on the store.
- Install the app to your device.
- Once you install the app, share the document to the app.
- Make preferences to the document on using your app.
- Now hit the print button on the app.
- Finally, your document gets printed.
Managing AirPrint on HP OJ Pro Printer:
Managing your AirPrint app on your printer is that easy as you maintain the normal app. When you select the document to get it shared with your printer, you will be prompted to make changes like editing the document.
Select the number of copies or a two sided document.You can make whatever changes that you require to do using the print app.