HP Officejet Multifunction Inkjet printer is a four-in-one device that can print, copy, scan and fax. Complete with all these office related functionalities with a great print speed, makes this model one of the favorite for home office and small business users. Wireless connectivity is also available.
HP OFFICEJET PRINTERS
HP officejet printers are highly reliable and fast and efficient. Because they cut down on extra steps and paper consumption when you use the automatic duplexing feature. They can print up to 12 pages per minute, this makes the printer efficient and jobs are done quickly making you to focus on other tasks
REMOVING THE PRINTER
- Unbox the printer
- Remove all tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Recycle all the tapes and stickers.
TWO-SIDED PRINTING ACCESSORY INSTALLATION
- The two-sided printing accessory is the duplexer in the printer.
- Remove the packing materials from the duplexer.
- The printer should be faced rear.
- The duplexer should be held with the rollers towards the printer, it should be inserted into the rear of the printer
- Then push the duplexer into the printer
POWER CORD CONNECTIONS AND CONTROL PANEL SETTINGS
- Connect one end of the power cord to an electrical outlet and other end in to the rear of the printer.
- Switch on the printer
- Change the control panel settings according to your preference
- Change your language, country and region in the control panel and confirm your choice
- Change your date and time and confirm your choice
LOADING PAPER INTO TRAY
- Take the tray out and pinch the paper width guide tabs
- Place a paper in a tray and check whether the print side is face-down and short edge is forward
- The paper should not be filled above the yellow dotted lines on the sides of the tray.
- Push the tray towards the printer.
- The output tray extender should be pulled out and paper catch should be raised.
INSTALLING INK CARTRIDGES
- When you are first setting up the printer, you must install the SETUP ink cartridges
- Otherwise ink cartridge error occurs.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by placing your fingers in the left slot of the printers.
- To remove the ink from cartridge you should wait until the printer becomes silent and idle.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its slot, and then push the ink cartridge forward until it snaps into place.
- Follow the same steps to install new ink cartridges.
- The printer requires some time to align ink cartridges.