123 HP OfficeJet Pro 251dw
HP OfficeJet Pro printers are dependable and gives higher quality output. Then, It is an ideal choice for both business and home use. It supports duplex printing which helps you to save your time and money. While, It gives professional color printing at an affordable cost. Some printer devices may excel, but it may fail to achieve the quality level but 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw OfficeJet Pro Printer gives better result at higher speed. Additionally, it supports mobile printing solutions like Google Cloud Print, AirPrint and ePrint. Additionally, HP OfficeJet Pro enables users to print envelopes, covers and letter pads at high-definition.
Unbox HP OfficeJet Pro-123.hp.com/ojpro251dw
- Firstly, Open the printer boxand take out the installation CD and other reference materials. While, the Setup Poster gives you information about the basic printer setup process.
- Get Started guide give information about the your hp.com/ojpro251dwprinter features and troubleshooting instructions.
- Then, You can find other printing accessories needed for the hp.com/ojpro251dwprinter setup process.
- Now, Get rid of the Styrofoam end capsand remove all the tape materials. Now, Set aside the packing materials and recycle those packing materials with the HP support.
- After that, Slide open the input tray and remove the packing materials inside the tray.
- Now, lift open the scannerlid and remove the Styrofoam sheet . Then, Use the power cord to establish the power connection.
- From the Printer’s control panel set hp.com/setup 251dwyour preferred language, time and country/region.
- Finally, Tap Confirm to save the basic preferred settings. Now, the Printer device prompts you to install the ink cartridges. After that,Lift open the ink cartridgeaccess door and insert the ink cartridges in their allotted slots.
Use the paper width guide and properly align the paper. After that, your device automatically prints an aligned page that helps you to determine the printer’s quality.
2.Installing the Built-in Printer Driver for Windows-123.hp.com/ojpro251dw
2.1 Automatic Windows Update
- Search for change device installation in the windows search, select the “change device installation settings” from the list of results.
- In the Device Installation settings windows, select yes and click save changes to confirm the settings.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer wireless setup
2.2 Printer and Computer connection
2.2.1 USB connection
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw printer and computer device ,computer device should have an active internet connection.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer device and the other end to the computer.
- If found a new hardware window displays, use the on-screen instructions to complete the 123.hp.com/setup 251dw driver installation process. If your printer device fails to locate the printer driver then continue with the next process.
2.2.2 Wireless connection
- Use the Wireless Setup wizard and get network name and password information for the wireless connection.
- You need these following information to complete the wireless connection process: Network name(SSID), network security password( WEP or WPA key).
- A Computer device that is connected to the same wireless network as your printer device.
- Turn on your computer, printer and router. The Computer should be connected to the same wireless network as your printer device.
- Unplug your USB and Ethernet cables from the printer device. From the 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw printer’s control panel ,select setup under the network or wireless menu.
- Now touch wireless setup wizard and use the on-screen instructions to complete the network connection process.
2.2.3 Wired Connection
- Use standard Ethernet cable for the wired connection, make sure that your network router, switch or hub has Ethernet ports. Connect your computer device to the router, hub or switch.
- Turn ON your printer device, remove the plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the printer port and the other end to the network router.
2.3 Install the printer driver with Add a printer wizard
Troubleshooting Instructions-Printer is Offline (Mac)-123.hp.com/ojpro251dw
If your printer device fails to process the request and the Mac displays the ” Printer is offline” message.
Printer and Mac connection
- Firstly, Turn Off your Printerdevice unplug the USB cable from the printer device.
- Now ,turn ON your printer deviceand reconnect the USB cable.
- After that, Gently give some pressure on the USB cable to establish secure connection. If the Printer device starts to print, stop the troubleshooting process.
Reset the printer Device
- Let the printer idle, make sure that it is not any sounds. Disconnect the power cord from the printer device.
- Then,, re-establishthe power-cord connection and turn ON your printer device.
- Try to print. If the issue still persists, continue tothe next step.
Delete multiple printer devices
- Firstly, Search for Print nd click Print & Fax, Print & Scan. After that, Select your printer device from the list of printers.
- Then, Remove all the extra printers from the printer queue using the (-) button. Now, Choose the preferreddevice and set it as Default printer.
Delete the printer Queue
- Firstly, make sure that Your Mac device gotactive internet connection. Then, Use the minus (-) sign to remove the printer device.
- After that, Click the Add button (+) to add your printer device. If your Printer device is not listed, you need to check the device’s status.
- Now, Click Print Using or Use and select your printer device or AirPrint. Then, Your printer queue display a list of idle status printers.
Reset the Printing Environment
· Firstly,Right-click on the 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw Printers list blank space and choose reset.
· Then, Input the administrator name and password and click OK. Make sure that printing system got reset and there are no printer devices.
· Now. add your printer device to the list and try to print again.