HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 All-in-One Printer HP ePrint
HP ePrint is a utiltiy provided by HP which helps in printing documents from anywhere in the world with a net connection. Before starting the print, you have to check whether you have an proper network connection and email-capable device. Turn on the web services on your printer. Print documents using HP ePrint by the following steps.
- Open your email application on your smart device such as computer, smartphone or tab
- Create a new email to attach the file that you are trying to print .
- Enter the HP ePrint email address in the address field. Make sure enter the address only in the To field.
- To send the email message select the appropriate option
- To find the HP eprint email address ,Touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboardand click SetupàWeb Services SetupàTouch Display Email Address
- click Print Info to check your email adddress and to read the instruction on how to customize the email address
- To switch of the HP ePrint Touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard click HP ePrintà Web Services SettingsàHp ePrintà Off. Visit 123.hp.com/ojp6960 for more information on HP OJPro 6960 Printer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 All-in-One Printer Airprint
To print using HP AirPrint check whether you have the following requirements
- Apple device with v4.2 or later versions
- A wireless network and app that enables AirPrint and a HP printer that supports the AirPrint
HP Ojpro 6960 Print using Air print- 123.hp.com/setup 6960
The document you are going to print should be opened for printing using the HP AirPrint
- You have to click ActionàPrintà HP officejet pro 6960
- If you want to change settings in you printer, modify in the displayed options.
- After changing the settings, you can use the AirPrint to print your files.
- To send the print job using AirPrint, click Actionàprintàselect printeràHP AirPrinter.
- The printer options will be displayed again to show the selected printer
- To make changes in paper alignment, use the printer option to alter the size of the paper
- In the printer options menu, you can also change the settings to double-sided printing and many more.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Printers Scanner Settings
You have different options for using the scan in your HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Printer. You can scan documents by using the control panel or scan through your computer or even with your network devices. You need to install the driver initially by downloading the driver from 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 to perform scan operation in a more advanced manner.
HP OJPro 6960 Scan using control panel
Open the scanner lid to start the scan using your control panel. Place the document in the right corner of the glass and close the lid. Select the scan option in the control panel and choose the options that are available under the scan. Perform the scan operation after setting your preferences.
HP Ojpro 6960 Scan using Computer
The scanning to computer is a default mechanism and cannot be disabled. Use your network connection and folow the instruction if it has been disabled.
- Using Windows : Open the HP printer software. Select the Scan àManagescan to computeràEnable
- Using OS X : Select HP utility. Click Scan Settingsà Scan to computeràEnable Scan to Computer
HP OJPro 6960 Scan to Email
Use the Scan to Email app to easily scan and email files to particular recipients from your printer. Login to your accounts and scan and email your files. Follow the below instructions to setup Scan to Email
- Turn on Webservices on your printer to setup the scan to Email options
- In home screen, click AppsàScan-to-Email app to start the setup
- On the Welcome screen click continueàEmail and enter your email address then click Done
- Click Continue. You will get a PIN to your email address
- Enter the PIN after touching the PIN and click done
- Select the type of your file by clicking Photo or Document
- If you choose photo, select scan settings and click Continue otherwise continue with next step
- Verify your email and click Continue and touch Scan to Email.
Scan using Webscan
To scan photos from your printer to your computer using a web browser, select the feature of the embedded web server named, Webscan which is available even if your printer software is not installed on the computer
- To enable webscan open the embedded web server and click SettingsàSecurityàAdministrator settingsàWebscan for EWSàApply
- On th scanner load the document print-side down othewise place the document in print-side up if you are using the document feeder
- Open the Scan tab and click Webscan to change any settings and click Start Scan