123 HP OfficeJet 100 Printer
HP OfficeJet 100 is an All-in-One printer device that supports latest features like built-in faxing,automatic document feeder. Then, It has simple 2.2 inch monochrome touch screen and gives better quality output compared to its competitors. 123.hp.com/oj100 designed with a quiet-mode feature that helps you to control the printer’s sound level. While, The Printer Device can take up to 100 sheets in the input tray and hold up to 35 sheets in the Automatic Document Feeder.You can easily connect your computer device through USB and Wireless Connection, it is simple and compact in design so it can easily fit into any space.This Printer device has inbuilt basic software for printing,faxing and scanning,you can easily print from your native application using the HP Print Service app. Though it takes more time to complete the two-sided printing,the printer device offers various features at pocket-friendly budget.For Detailed information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 100.
123 HP OfficeJet 100 Setup
- Firstly, Plug one end of the power cord to the device and the other end of the power source.
- After that,press the power button to establish the power connection.During the initialization,you can set basic preferences.
- Finally, Tap OK to confirm the settings. Following that, the printer device asks you to installthe ink cartridges. Open the ink access door, place the com/setup 100 ink cartridges.
- Printer Panel displays, “ Thank you for installing genuine ink cartridges” message.
- Now, Pull out the input tray and load a stack of unused A4 sheetsand thehp.com/oj100 device automatically prints out an alignment page.
123 hp Printer Driver Installation Using CD
- Firstly,load the Software installation CD and run the setup.exe file.
- Then, Click Yes in the User Account Control windows. Prepare step involves a basic printer setup process
- Then, Connect process lists you software that is going to be installed, use the customize option and choose the software.
- After that, The Installer prompts you to choose the connection type.Now, Choose the fax’s primary usage and enter the printer’s postal code. Finally ,click next to complete the printer driver installation.
Wireless Setup-123.hp.com/setup 100
- Before starting the printing process,it is required to establish a secure and reliable connection between your computer device and 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
- Touch the wireless icon. Then, yourPanel displays the Wireless information,tap settings (gear-like) icon.
- Choose Wireless Setup wizard, the printer device automatically scansfor wireless routers within the range. Then, Select your network from the list.
- Tap Ok.If prompted,enter the wireless network password and touch Done.The Printer Device now validates the wireless connection information.
- Finally, the panel displays the “ Connection successful” message.
WiFi Protected Setup-123.hp.com/setup 100
WPS makes the wireless connection process easy,you can establish the wireless network connection without entering the wireless network credentials.
WPS push button method
- Firstly, Make sure that your printer and router device has a WPS push button. Then, Press WPS button on your router device. Then, Go to your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer device and choose your wireless network.
- After that, Your Printer device instantly establishes the wireless connection. This process doesn’t require a network password and other information.
- Use Wireless printers with the WPS button to establish an active connection. First press the WPS button on the router and then on those printer devices.
- This WPS process doesn’t prompt you to enter the wireless connection information. WPS directly the wireless network password to the printer device.Get detailed information from 123.hp.com/setup 100.
- Your printer device saves and use this wireless connection information for future use. By this method,you can easily launch the wireless network connection with the same network.
- This method requires the usage of eight-digit PIN, every router device has automated 8-digit PIN. But, Users can’t modify or change the PIN number.
- Get your WPS PIN information from the WPS configuration page. It has simplified connection process,the device validates themselves after entering the WPS PIN.Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 100.
Prints Blank Pages
Low Ink Level
- If the your device prints an empty page,make sure that there is enough ink in the cartridges. Press the ink icon (water droplet like icon). It shows the estimated ink levels.
- Check with the ink level,if it is lower than the estimated level, then try to replace with the 123.hp.com/setup 100 support.
Check with the Ink Cartridge Brand
- Try to use the Ink cartridges that came with the HP printer package. Your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer device might fail to support the non-genuine ink cartridges.
- Replace those defective ink cartridges with the genuine HP ink cartridges and resolve the issue.
Jammed Ink cartridges
- Following the above instruction,try to check for dry ink on the ink outlet or cartridge. If the printer device is not active,ink can get dried out and clog the ink cartridge outlet.
- Try to use the printer device for at least once in a week. Turn Off the printer device when it is not being used.If the printer device has jammed cartridge, the printed page may have missing colours.
Unresponsive Touch Screen
Wrecked Touch Screen
If the Printer’s control display is damaged,it may fail to meet the expectations. You need to replace the printer’s screen so that you can easily request to your printer device.
- To start with, Restart your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer device,if the screen is frozen and it has black vertical and horizontal lines. Then, Unplug the power cord from the device and let it rest for 20 seconds.
- After a while, Connect the power cord and establish the power connection. If the screen is still frozen, replace your screen with 123.hp.com/setup 100 support.
- Firstly, Check whether you are using the updated firmware as it may result in unresponsive touch screen. While, You can get regular printer update from the HP Website.
- Then, Make sure that you have selected the correct operating system and version.
Power Cord Connection
- Firstly, Check whether the outlet has a steady power connection. Then, Plug in other electronic devices and test the power flow.
- If the power cord establishes steady power connection with other devices,then your printer device have some other issues.
- Now, Press the power button on your printer device to make sure that your button is working properly. If it got stuck,try to clean the printer’s power button with the 123.hp.com/setup 100 support.
- If the issue is still not resolved,get guidance and replace the power button.
Our site provides assistance for printer driver installation and Wireless setup. We give assistance to solve the technical issues. We don’t own this information and images,they are shared for information purpose only. Click 123.hp.com/setup 100 to get guarantee and warranty information.