123 HP DeskJet 2544
HP DeskJet Printer provides all the basic functionalities at a budget-friendly cost. You can print from your iPhone and iPad after completing the AirPrint Setup using 123.hp.com/setup 2544 instructions. HP DeskJet Printer provides faster results and fine printing quality.HP DeskJet Printer models are a better choice for home and personal users where users can easily perform the basic functions. You can fit this printer model into any space since they are in small size and light weight. It supports ePrint feature where users can print from their android devices ,irrespective of the location, you can directly send the attachment to the printer device’s email address. The HP DeskJet printer has a simple setup process and you can easily configure your printer device with HP support.
Unbox and Setup Instructions for Hp DeskJet 2544 printer-123.hp.com/setup 2544
- Start the process,by opening the printer box. You can find the basic accessories like ink cartridges, power module,power cord and software driver installation CD at the top.
- Use the carry box and pull out the printer device from the package. The first booklet gives information about the warranty information and some troubleshooting instructions.
- Start here guide gives you step-by-step instructions for the printer 123.hp.com/setup 2544 setup process. You can recycle all the packing materials, visit HP support page to get recycle information.
- Slide out the 123.hp.com/dj2544 printer device from the package and remove all the tape materials around the printer device. Open the ink access door and remove the packing materials inside the printer device.
- You can find your printer’s model number on the ink access door ,which can be used to get the warranty and guarantee information. Lift open the paper tray and start the printer setup process.
- Untangle the power cord and connect it with the power module. Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source. Turn ON your Printer device and install the ink cartridges in their allotted slots.
- Pull out the purple tape that is covering the ink nozzles, don’t make direct contact with ink nozzles and electrical contact. Load a stack of paper into the paper tray use the paper width guide to adjust the paper size.
Printer Driver Installation for windows using CD
- Load the software installation disc into the CD drive and run the setup file. Click yes in the User Account control window.
- The Installer takes 3 steps prepare, connect and activate to complete the driver installation process. Click continue at the installer window, it displays the software that is going to be installed.
- Use the customize software selection option and choose the software that you want to install. Click next and accept to the terms and conditions of 123.hp.com/setup 2544, your installer starts the software download process.
- Establish the USB cable connection between your printer and computer device. If prompted, enter the necessary details like the postal code and select the printer usage.
- Now you have completed the printer driver installation process, click Go online option to activate your printer device and register it with the HP manufacturer.
Printer Driver Installation for Mac X 10.9
- Turn ON your printer dev
- ice and make sure that it is in ready state, ensure that there is no error message or line the 123.hp.com/dj2544 printer’s control panel.
- Your printer and computer device should share the same wireless network, Now select system preferences from the apple menu.
- Choose Printers & Scanners under the hardware section. In the left pane, click (+) sign and select Add Printer or Scanner device.
- Select your printer device from the list and printer use from the drop-down menu. Finally, click add to add the printer device.
- The Installer may prompt you to install the latest printer and driver software for the printer device. Click Download & Install to start the installation process.
- After this process, select software update under the apple menu that lists you latest update available for the printer software.
- Install all the printer software related updates to get better printing output. If prompted ,enter your Apple ID and password in the respective field.
- After the software update process, your installer may prompt you to restart your device. Restart the printer device and check for your printer device in the list.
- Quit and restart the applications that were open before installing the printer device. Visit HP support page 123.hp.com/setup 2544 to get more information.
Two-sided Printing for HP DeskJet 2544 Printer
Two-sided printing accessory helps you to achieve the two-sided printing.Use the manual method and 123.hp.com/setup 2544 instructions if the two-sided printing accessory is not supported on your printer device.
Install two-sided printing accessory
- Turn OFF your printer device, gently push the two latch handles on the printer rear access door and open the door.
- Now insert the two-sided printing accessory to the rear end of the printer device and make sure that it get snaps into the place.Now Turn ON the printer device.
Configure the Windows System
- You can configure the printer device during the installation process, Select YES in the” Do you have a two-sided printing module?”.
- Right-click on the Printer icon and select services table. Click on ” Service this device ” button and choose the configuration tab.
- Select the Automatic Two-Sided Printing Module box and click Apply.
Print Using Two-sided Accessory
- You can replace the rear access door with the two-sided printing module, Select the file that you want to print. Choose Print from the file menu.
- Choose the properties dialog box, select finishing tab and click print on both sides. Change the print settings and click OK to print the document.
- Let one side of the document to dry before printing the second side.
To Increase the 123.hp.com/dj2544 Printer Quality
Use this Troubleshooting Instruction of 123.hp.com/setup 2544 when the Printed Document or photo does not meet with the expected quality.
Install and Use genuine Ink cartridges
- It is recommended to use genuine HP ink and toner supplies. Non-HP or refilled cartridges might cause problems with the printing quality. Check your cartridges authenticity in the HP official website 123.hp.com/setup 2544.
Photo paper in the input tray
- Don’t leave photo paper in the input tray it may result in some kind of reaction between the paper rollers and photo paper. It may cause line or marks on the printed photo.
- It is not recommended to leave the photo paper for more than 30 minutes, input the photo paper while printing.
Check with the paper quality
- Make sure that you have loaded the print side of the paper on the front side of the input tray. Usually the print side is smooth and no-print side has a logo of the manufacturer.
- Use clean and wrinkle-free paper for this process. Choose correct paper type for the project, use plain paper with ColorLok technology for everyday documents.
- Use HP Advanced Photo paper for dense and high-contrast graphics. If the print smear, make sure that you are using the recommended paper type.
- Store unused photo paper in a resealable bag. Try to print with different paper to determine whether the problem is related to the paper that is being used.
Troubleshooting Instructions-123.hp.com/dj2544 Printer Device Prints Blank page
These Instructions help you to find the solution for the Blank Page printing problem
1. Use Genuine HP cartridges
HP suggests you to use HP ink and toner supplies,they assure you to deliver reliable and better quality printing output. HP can’t guarantee better quality output if you are using non-HP ink cartridges or refilled cartridges. By Replacing the ink cartridges you can improve the printing quality. If the issue is still not resolved, try to continue with the next step.
2. Estimated Ink Levels
Ink level determines the printing quality. Use 123.hp.com/setup 2544 instructions to check the ink level and to replace low and empty cartridges.
2.1 Check the ink level
2.1.1 Open your Printer Software
- For Windows 8, Right-Click on the Windows Start button and click search. Enter HP in the Windows Search box. Click your printer device and open the printer software.
- For Windows 7 or Windows Vista, From the Windows icon ,click All programs and select HP.Click the Printer Folder and the select your printer device.
- For Windows XP,Click start and select All Programs, choose HP from the result. Select your printer device from the folder to open the printer software.
2.1.2 Check Estimated Ink Level
- Click Estimated Ink Levels on your printer device, you can check the estimated ink level of your printer device with the graphical representation.
- If the ink cartridges are low, replace them by following the below step. If none of the ink cartridges are low on ink, continue with next solution.
2.2 Replace your Low or Empty Cartridges
- Turn ON your printer device with the power button, Open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage move to the printer’s center.
- Make sure that your carriage is idle and silent before starting the process. Press down the cartridge that you want to replace and pull it out of the slot.
- Replace the old ink cartridges with the new cartridges. Carefully remove the plastic protective tape over the new cartridges, don’t make direct contact with the copper-colored contact and ink nozzles.
- Now place the new cartridge into its slot and snap it into its place, Place tri-color cartridge in the left slot and black cartridge on the right slot. Now close the ink cartridge door.
3. Use Automated tool to clean the ink cartridges
- Sometime cleaning the ink cartridges may solve the problem regarding the printer quality. Open the printer software . In the Printer-software double-click printer actions.
- Double-click Maintenance tasks and open HP Toolbox, choose Device services tab and select Clean Ink cartridges. Use the on-screen instructions of 123.hp.com/setup 2544 to clean the ink cartridges.
- After this cleaning process, try to print a test page with a Print Option. If the print output is still not up to the expected level, continue with the next step.
4. Replace the ink cartridges
Start the ink cartridge replacement process, if you can’t resolve or find the defects using the preceding steps.
4.1 Detect the problem cartridge
- Use the test page that you printed in the previous step, verify the text and color blocks of the test page. Replace the black cartridge if there is a defect in the black text. Replace the tri-color cartridge if there is a defect in the colored block.
4.2 Check the cartridge warranty status
- Check the warranty information on the HP official website, choose your country/region and get the limited warranty information of your cartridges and toner supplies
4.3 Replace the Problem cartridge
- Turn ON your printer device using the power button. Open the ink cartridge door and wait until the carriage move to the center of the printer device.
- Wait until, the printer device become idle and silent. Gently press down the cartridge and pull it out the slot. Now get the ink cartridges from the package.
- Pull out the protective plastic tape of the new cartridge, do not make direct contact with copper-colored contacts and ink nozzles.
- Slide the ink cartridges into the respective slots and snap it firmly, place tri-color cartridge on the left side and black cartridge on the right side.Close the ink cartridge door after replacing the ink cartridges.
4.4 Align the Ink Cartridges
- Open the Printer Software on your device, double-click on the printer actions and select maintenance tools. HP Toolboox gets open.
- Click Devices Services Tab and choose Align Ink cartridges ,now your printer device aligns the ink cartridges and automatically prints an alignment page.