123 HP OfficeJet 6812 Printer
HP OfficeJet 6812 is an All-in-One printer device that supports latest features like built-in faxing,automatic document feeder. It has simple 2.2 inch monochrome touch screen and gives better quality output compared to its competitors. 123.hp.com/oj6812 designed with a quiet-mode feature which can be used to reduce the printer’s sound level. The Printer Device can take up to 100 sheets in the input tray and hold up to 35 sheets in the Automatic Document Feeder.You can easily connect your computer device through USB and Wireless Connection, it is simple and compact in design so it can easily fit into any space.This Printer device has inbuilt basic software for printing,faxing and scanning,you can easily print from your native application using the HP Print Service app. Though it takes more time to complete the two-sided printing,the printer device offers various features at pocket-friendly budget.For Detailed information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 6812.
HP OfficeJet 6812 Unbox and Setup
- Open your HP OfficeJet 6812 Printer package,you can find basic accessories like power cord,ink cartridges (a black cartridge and a tri-color cartridge) and set of reference materials.
- Set aside the packing materials, the wrapping materials are recyclable. Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 6812.
- Pull out the printer device from the box and gently remove the Styrofoam end caps. Slide Out the printer device from the plastic cover.
- Start the Setup process by removing the tape materials, lift the top cover and take out the cardboard piece. Slide out the input tray, remove the tape and other packing materials.
- You can align the paper with the paper width guide. Following the 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer unboxing process, you can start the basic setup process.
- For guidance,you can use the reference materials that came with the printer package. Establish the power connection with the power cord.
- Plug one end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer device and the other end of the power source. You can get a steady power connection if you connect it to the wall outlet.
- After connecting the power cord,press the power button to establish the power connection.During the initialization process,you can set basic preferences like time zone,language and Country/Region.
- Tap OK to confirm the settings. Following this step, the printer device asks you to install the ink cartridges. Open the ink access door, place the 123.hp.com/setup 6812 HP ink cartridges in their allotted slots.
- Carefully peel off the plastic tape,don’t touch electric contacts or ink nozzles. After setting the ink cartridges,close the ink access door.
- Printer Panel displays, “ Thank you for installing genuine ink cartridges” message. Press OK and proceed with the process.For Regular updates,visit 123.hp.com/setup 6812.
- Now,the printer device asks you to load paper. Pull out the input tray and load a stack of unused A4 sheets into the input tray. Use the paper width guide for the paper alignment.
- After this process, the 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer device automatically prints out an alignment page. You can get to know about the printer’ quality.
- Lift the scanner lid and place the aligned sheet on the scanner bed. This printing and scanning process are required to calibrate your printer device.
- Following the scanning process,the panel displays “Alignment Successful” or “ Alignment Failed” message. Get 123.hp.com/setup 6812 support to resolve the issue.
123 hp Printer Driver Installation Using CD
- Use the Software Installation CD that came with the printer package, load the Software installation CD in the CD-Drive and run the setup.exe file.
- Click Yes in the User Account Control window, the printer driver installation process takes 3 steps.Prepare step involves a basic printer setup process.
- Connect process lists you software that is going to be installed, use the customize software selection option and modify the printer driver software.
- The Installer prompts you to choose the connection type,you can also use the connect later option. Set the Basic preferences in the Fax setup wizard.
- Choose the fax’s primary usage and enter the printer’s postal code. After entering this information,click next to complete the printer driver installation process.For more support, visit 123.hp.com/setup 6812.
123 hp Printer Driver Installation for Mac
- From the apple menu, click system preferences and select printers & Scanners. The Window displays you the printer device available within the range.
- If your printer device isn’t listed,click the (+) sign and select Add Printer or Scanner option. Select your printer device from the list of devices.
- Choose your printer model number under the print or print Using the drop-down menu. Get the Latest printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6812.
- After the basic settings,click Add to add your 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer device to the list.Now,you can easily complete the printing process from your Mac.
Wireless Setup-123.hp.com/setup 6812
- Before starting the printing process,it is required to establish a secure and reliable connection between your computer device and 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer. Use these instructions to establish a wireless connection.
- On the printer’s control panel,touch the wireless icon. The Panel displays the Wireless information,tap settings (gear-like) icon.Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 6812.
- Choose Wireless Setup wizard, the printer device automatically scans for wireless routers within the range. Select your network from the list,if the network doesn’t list use the refresh option.
- Tap Ok.If prompted,enter the wireless network password and touch Done.The Printer Device now validates the wireless connection information.
- Following the validation process, the panel displays the “ Connection successful” message.
WiFi Protected Setup-123.hp.com/setup 6812
WPS makes the wireless connection process easy,you can establish the wireless network connection without entering the wireless network credentials.
WPS push button method
- Make sure that your printer and router device has a WPS push button, Press WPS button on your router device. Go to your 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer device and choose your wireless network from the list.
- Your Printer device instantly establishes the wireless connection,this process doesn’t require a network password and other information.
- Use Wireless printers with the WPS button to establish an active connection. First press the WPS button on the router and then on those printer devices.
- This WPS process doesn’t prompt you to enter the wireless connection information. WPS directly the wireless network password to the printer device.Get detailed information from 123.hp.com/setup 6812.
- Your printer device saves and use this wireless connection information for future use. By this method,you can easily launch the wireless network connection with the same network.
- This method requires the usage of eight-digit PIN, every router device has automated 8-digit PIN. Users can’t modify or change the PIN number.
- Get your WPS PIN information from the WPS configuration page. It has simplified connection process,the device validates themselves after entering the WPS PIN.Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 6812.
Prints Blank Pages
Low Ink Level
- If the your device prints an empty page,make sure that there is enough ink in the cartridges. Press the ink icon (water droplet like icon). It shows the estimated ink levels.
- Check with the ink level,if it is lower than the estimated level, then try to replace with the 123.hp.com/setup 6812 support.
Check with the Ink Cartridge Brand
- Try to use the Ink cartridges that came with the HP printer package. Your 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer device might fail to support the non-genuine ink cartridges.
- Replace those defective ink cartridges with the genuine HP ink cartridges and resolve the issue.
Jammed Ink cartridges
- Following the above instruction,try to check for dry ink on the ink outlet or cartridge. If the printer device is not active,ink can get dried out and clog the ink cartridge outlet.
- Try to use the printer device for at least once in a week. Turn Off the printer device when it is not being used.If the printer device has jammed cartridge, the printed page may have missing colours.
Unresponsive Touch Screen
Wrecked Touch Screen
If the Printer’s control display is cracked or damaged,it may fail to meet the expectations.Try to replace the printer’s screen and get a valid response to your request.
- Restart your 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer device,if the screen is frozen and it has black vertical and horizontal lines. Unplug the power cord from the printer device,let it rest for 20 seconds.
- Connect the power cord and establish the power connection. If the screen is still frozen, replace your screen with 123.hp.com/setup 6812 support.
- Check whether you are using the updated firmware. If the firmware is outdated,it may result in unresponsive touch screen. You can get regular printer update from the HP Website.
- Make sure that you have selected the correct operating system and version.
Power Cord Connection
- Check whether the outlet has a steady power connection. Plug in other electronic devices and test the power flow.
- If the power cord establishes steady power connection with other devices,then your printer device has some issues needed to be resolved.
- Press the power button on your printer device,make sure that your button click properly without getting stuck. If it got stuck,try to clean the printer’s power button with the 123.hp.com/setup 6812 support.
- If the issue is still not resolved,get guidance and replace the power button.
Our site provides assistance for printer driver installation and Wireless setup. We give assistance to solve the technical issues, the data and content shared on this page are owned by the manufacturer. We don’t own this information and images,they are shared for information purpose only. Get guaranteed and warranty information from the 123.hp.com/setup 6812 manufacturer.