HP OfficeJet Pro 6831
HP OfficeJet Pro 6831 is an e-All-in-One printer device aimed to serve office users. It is a small and compact device that can fit into any place. Additionally, It offers an HP instant ink service where you need to pay some predetermined amount for the ink usage. Then, It supports various connection options like USB,WiFi and Ethernet,the printer device designed with 4 separate ink cartridge slots. While, This 123.hp.com/ojpro6831 printer device delivers better text printing and color graphics with better saturation. Then, The input tray can take up to 225 sheets and hold 35 sheets in the Automatic document feeder tray. This Printer Device has a 63mm LCD touchscreen display with home and back button controls. In short, HP OfficeJet Pro 6831 has versatile connection options and supports wide range applications. For Detailed information, visit 123.hp.com/setup 6831.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6831 Unbox and Setup
- At First, Open your HP OfficeJet Pro 6831 printer package. Then, you can find the basic accessories like power cord, ink cartridges and installation CD on inside the printer package.
- Then, Use the set of reference materials for the printer setup and driver installation process. Meanwhile, you can subscribe for Instant Ink service using the HP Instant card.
- Set aside the printer’s packing materials, it can be recycled with 123.hp.com/setup 6831 support. After that, Pull out the printer device from the package,take out the Styrofoam end caps.
- Gently remove the tape and other packing materials. Slide out the paper input tray, take out the wrapping materials and slide it in.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the Styrofoam sheet, use the power cord to establish the power connection. Then, Get more troubleshooting support from 123.hp.com/setup 6831.
- Now, Connect one end of the power cord the printer device and the other end to the power source. Then, Turn ON your printer device with the power button.
- During that , you can set the basic preferences like time zone,country/Region and Language. In the end, Tap OK to confirm the settings.
- Now, Touch Continue Setup to proceed with the setup process, the device asks you to install the ink cartridges. After that, Open the ink access door and load the ink cartridges in the allotted space.
- Your Panel displays ” Thank you for installing genuine ink cartridges” message. Touch OK, now the printer device asks you to load unused paper.
- Pull out the paper input tray , load a stack of unused wrinkle-free paper into the input tray. Use the paper width guide to align the paper.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro6831 Printer device screens the paper size and other information. Finally, Tap OK to confirm the settings and the printer device prints out an alignment page.
Printer Driver Installation
- In general, you can use the software Installation CD that came with the printer package. To start with, Load the software installation CD into the drive and run the setup.exe
- While, You can use the “GO ONLINE” option to install the printer driver from the 123.hp.com/setup 6831 HP site. Here, we are using the CD so skip this step and continue the process.
- In general, The software installation process takes 3 steps prepare,connect and activate. First, Prepare step involves basic printer setup. Then, connect process lists you the software that are going to be installed.
- Now, Use the ” customize Software Selection” option to change or modify the 123.hp.com/ojpro6831 printer driver software. Select the ” I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement and the settings” check box.
- After installing the software, the installer asks you to choose the primary usage and to enter the printer’s postal code.
- Finally,the activate process needs an active internet connection to subscribe for printer related services.
- In the End, The installer prompts you to choose the connection type. While, you can also use the connect later option and mention the connection type later. For more support,visit 123.hp.com/setup 6831.
Wireless Protected Setup-123.hp.com/setup 6831
- In general, WPS allows you to establish secure wireless network connection without entering the Wireless network credentials. It delivers fast and reliable wireless connection.
- While, You can establish the Wireless network connection in 2 ways.
WPS PUSH button
- Firstly, Turn ON your router device and press the WPS push button. Now, the router device automatically searches and displays the list of wireless network within the range.
- After that, go to your 123.hp.com/ojpro6831 device and choose the wireless network that you want to get connected. Press the WPS button on your router and then on your printer device.
- While, This process doesn’t ask you to input the wireless connection information. WPS automatically send the wireless information establish the wireless connection.
- As an added advantage,the printer device remembers the wireless connection for future use. It means that you don’t need to enter the wireless network information again.
WPS PIN method
- You can establish Wireless network connection with the unique WPS 8-digit PIN. Every WPS enabled device have a unique PIN code. Users can’t modify or change the PIN number.
- Use the WPS configuration Page and get information about the WPS PIN and finish the connection process.
- After entering the WPS PIN,the printer device authenticate themselves and connect to the wireless network. For more support,visit 123.hp.com/setup 6831.
Automatic Duplex mechanism-123.hp.com/setup 6831
- The Automatic Duplex mechanism feature enables you print on both sides without flipping the page. Specifically, it helps you to save the time and effort.
- At First, Start the process by loading a stack of white paper in the input tray. Then, Select and open the document and image that you want print and choose print under the file menu.
- Choose your printer device from the list and then click Printer Properties, Preferences, or setup depending on the available option.
- Select the printing shortcut tab and choose the layout type under the print on both sides drop-down menu. Choose flip on long edge for booklet style printing and flip on short edge for tablet style printing. For more support, visit 123.hp.com/setup 6831.
- In the end, click OK and then click Print to start the printing process. Now, your 123.hp.com/ojpro6831 printer device automatically pulls back the paper and prints the other side
HP ePrint is a secure web-based service,it requires an active internet connection.Then, It simplifies the whole printing process as you can directly send the document or image to the printer’s email address. Get ePrint related information from 123.hp.com/setup 6831.
- Make sure that your printer device supports HP ePrint, Check for ePrint logo or button on the printer’s panel and display.
- You can also locate the Web Services menu under the Wireless Settings or Network menu. For wireless connections, your 123.hp.com/ojpro6831 printer device should be connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- On the Other hand,you can also establish the wired connection with printer’s Ethernet port. The green light represents link it should be steady and the activity orange light should start to blink after the cable connection.
- Web Services helps you to establish secure communication with the printing apps like HP ePrint. After enabling the HP ePrint,the printer device prompts you to Turn ON the web services.
- Based on the printer’s panel,select Turn ON,enable or Setup to initiate the web services. Use the On-screen instructions to complete the process.
- It is recommended to register for regular printer firmware updates. If the panel displays web summary details,the web service is already ON.
- While, you can get regular printer driver update from 123.hp.com/setup 6831.
Printer’s email address
- After enabling the web services,the printer device automatically prints ” Get Most out of your printer ” or ” Important Printer Setup Instructions” page.
- You can find web services related information like printer’s email address and printer claim code.
- Meanwhile, You can also restart the web services to get new web services information page.
- On the other hand,you can use the printer’s claim code with @hpeprint.co as the printer’s email address. For more information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 6831.
Print with HP ePrint-123.hp.com\setup 6831
- Enter the printer’s email address in the TO field and mention the additional recipients in the CC field.You can get more information from 123.hp.com/setup 6831.
- The Printer device may cancel the job if there are multiple email addresses in the TO field.Mention the email details in the subject field.
- The maximum email size should be less than 10 MB. You can attach up to 10 files as attachments. HP ePrint does not support digitally signed,encrypted or password protected documents.
- Duplex printing and OpenOffice files are not supported by ePrint. It should be noted that you cannot print the email attachments without printing the email content.
Print a saved document or image
- Compose new email and enter the printer’s email address in the ” To field”. Enter the related title in the “Subject field”.
- After that, attach the document or image that you want to print and hit the send photo.
To Print an email message
- Open the email message that you want to print and click forward, enter the printer’s email message in the ” TO” field. For more details,visit 123.hp.com/setup 6831.
- Enter a related title in the subject line and click send to finish the process. Meanwhile, You can also print a web page by saving it as a document and then attaching it to an email.
This site provides assistance to solve the technical issues. Get instructions for printer driver installation and printer setup,support for ePrint and Automatic Duplex setup. Instructions and images are shared for information purpose only, get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 6831. Content and pictures are owned by the manufacturer, we don’t sell or trade the HP products.