HP Envy 7720 Printer
HP Envy 7720 Printer is a cost-efficient printer device that provides all the features at pocket-friendly budget. You can easily print borderless lab-quality photo and laser-sharp documents. It supports wireless printing, so you can easily print without the connection process. ePrint feature is supported so that you can directly print from your android devices and internet-connected PC. Use HP Printer Control app to scan from your mobile device. Save your time and paper with automatic duplex mechanism where you can print both sides at the same time. Get Setup instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 7720.It uses a comparatively less amount of ink and gives better quality print output. HP Envy 7720 printers are compact in size it can fit into any space.
Unpack and setup of HP Envy 7720 Printer-123.hp.com/setup 7720
- Open the printer package.You can find the basic accessories like ink cartridges ( a black cartridge and a tri-color cartridge),power cable to establish the power connection.
- You can recycle all the packing materials, get more information from the 123.hp.com/setup 7720 HP official website. Use the carry bag and pull out the printer device.
- You can find set of booklet needed for the basic printer setup and troubleshooting instructions.Software installation CD for windows and Mac, you can get latest driver updates from the HP Official website.
- Take out the printer device from the plastic bag and carefully remove all the tape and package materials around the 123.hp.com/envy7720 printer device.
- Lift open the scanner lid and remove the plastic materials inside the scanner lid,peel off the plastic sheet that covering the printer’s control panel.
- Slide Out the input tray and remove the tape and other packing materials inside it. Use the paper width guide and adjust the paper size,slide in the input tray.
- Lift open the top cover and remove all the cardboard and package materials inside the printer device. Now establish the power connection with the power cord,connect one end of the power cord to the 123.hp.com/envy7720 printer device and the other end to the power outlet.
- HP recommends you to use the wall outlet to avoid the power issues.Turn ON the printer device with the power button.You can set the basic preferences like language and time zone.
- Now the printer device prompts you to install the ink cartridges, Lift open the printer’s top cover and use the cartridges that came along with the printer’s package.
- Place the cartridges in their allotted slots,pull out the protective orange tape and don’t touch ink nozzles and electrical contacts directly.
- The Printer device automatically recognizes that you have installed genuine ink cartridges and instigate to load a stack of paper. Slide out the input tray and place a pile of paper into the input tray.
- Use the paper width guide to adjust the paper size, the printer device automatically prints an aligned page.Lift open the scanner lid and scan the aligned page,this process is required to calibrate the 123.hp.com/envy7720 printer device.
- After the scanning process, the printer device displays ” Alignment process is successfully completed” message. Now install the printer Driver and start the printing process.
123 Hp Envy 7720 Printer Driver installation without CD
- Search for HP Envy 7720 Driver in your web browser and select HP support page from the result page. In the Software and Drivers tab, choose GO to download the printer driver.
- The software and driver results page displays your list of printer driver software that are compatible for your printer device. You can change the default operating system version with the change option.
- After selecting the Operating system , click download under the Device-product Installation tab to download the .exe file.
- Locate and run the setup.exe file in your computer device, the installation process is of 3 steps prepare,connect and activate.Get 123.hp.com/envy7720 Printer Setup instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 7720 In the prepare step,you have to complete the basic printer setup.
- Click continue, to start the connect process the installer display the recommended software for your device. Use the customize software selection option and select the preferred software.
- Check the ” I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement and settings” check box and click next. Installation process gets started automatically, after the installation process select the connection option to complete the printer driver installation.
- Get Detailed Information from 123.hp.com/setup 7720.
123 HP Envy 7720 printer Driver Installation for Mac
- Turn ON your Printer device and make sure that it is in ready state. Ensure that there is no error message on the printer’s control panel.
- Your Printer device should be connected to the same wireless network as your printer device.From the apple menu,select system preferences.
- Select Printers and scanners, click (+) in the printer’s left pane to add a new printer device. Use Add new printer and scanner option,select your 123.hp.com/envy7720 printer device from the list and click Add.
- The Installer may prompt you to download the latest software for your printer device. Click Download and Install to install the printer driver in your apple device.
- From the Apple menu select the software update ,get the latest software update from 123.hp.com/setup 7720.Install all the available update in your printer device to utilize all the features
- This process requires Apple Sign-In credentials, enter your Apple ID and password to start the software driver installation process.
- Restart your Mac device after the printer software installation. Check whether your printer device is listed in the printer queue.
- Quit and restart the applications to use the updated software features, Now your printer device is ready to use. For regular updates,visit 123.hp.com/setup 7720.
Wireless Setup-123.hp.com/setup 7720
Installation Requirements and Basic Setup
- You need network name,network password, computer connected to the same wireless network as your printer device and an active internet connection.
- Turn ON your router and computer device, place your computer device within the range of the router during the setup process. Unplug the USB and Ethernet cable from the 123.hp.com/envy7720 printer device.
Wireless Network Connection
- From the printer’s control panel, tap the wireless icon and press (-) button next to settings,select the wireless setup wizard and it displays your list of available networks.
- Select your network name from the list.If the network is not listed, you can enter it manually. Enter appropriate new network name with on-screen keyboard.
- After entering a new network name, touch Done to confirm the settings. Enter the WEP or WPA key when prompted and finally touch done to confirm the settings.
Printer Driver Installation
- Visit HP Official site 123.hp.com/setup 7720 and enter the printer model to begin the software installation process.
- Click Download and save the .exe file in your computer device. Double-click and run the exe file in your computer to complete the installation process.
- For more guidance, use the on-screen instructions to complete the connection setup and printer driver installation.Visit HP official website 123.hp.com/setup 7720 and complete the HP registration and activation.
AirPrint Setup-123.hp.com/setup 7720
AirPrint feature allows you to print from your Apple devices over a wireless network. Apple device should be of version 4.2 and a HP Printer that supports Airprint functionality.
- iOS device of version 4.2 or later version,HP Printer that supports AirPrint functionality .HP wireless printers released after 2010 supports Airprint feature
- Your printer device and apple device should share the same local network.Use 123.hp.com/setup 7720 instructions to complete the Airprint setup.
Wireless Connection Setup
Wireless Network Connection
- Unplug the USB and Ethernet cable.For the printer network connection,if the printer has a control panel display, select setup,network or wireless menu and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Stick on to the on-screen instructions to complete the network connection.
- If the printer has no control panel display-Press and hold the wireless button ,make sure that the wireless light is steady and blinking. Now press the WPS button on your router and wait for printer network connection.
- Make sure that the WiFi Direct or HP wireless direct button light is ON. Press the WiFi Direct or a wireless direct button or use the control panel settings and choose WiFi Direct or HP Wireless Direct.
- From your Apple device, touch settings and tap WiFi. In the Choose a network menu, select your printer device the name should begin with DIRECT. If prompted,enter the password as 12345678.
Print from your iOS device
- Turn ON your printer device and make sure that it is in a ready state. Open the document,photo or email that you want to print.
- Touch print icon or choose print option, use the printer options menu and select your printer device from the list.
- If your printer device is not listed ,then visit the HP official website 123.hp.com/setup 7720 to get troubleshooting instructions
- Use the options menu to change the necessary settings such as number of copies, output type and paper type. You can’t change some options like paper size with the options menu .
- The black-ink printer might not display the options menu.Choose number of print copies using the printer options and tap print.