HP Tango X Printer
HP Tango X is an inexpensive printer device that has simple and compact design. This All-in-One Printer Device supports various connection options and serve as a best choice for home users. Get the Copy and Scan tools and carry out the basic printer related functions. It involves simple setup process and you can start up the printer device with the start here guide. Beside that, connect your printer device to cloud through WiFi or cellular network with 123.hp.com/setup instructions. Likewise, achieve high-quality scan and print output by sharing the document or image through the email or cloud. You can directly send the printing request to the tango printer from your android devices. After that, the devices give printing, scanning and copying notifications directly to your smartphones. It lets you to control the printer device with smart speaker commands like Cortana, google assistant and Alexa. To sum it up, HP Tango X is a small and easy-to-use printer device with voice control and smart features.
123.hp.com/setup - Unwrapping and Setup Process
- To start with, open the printer box and take out the printer device from the package. Then, unwrap the protective cover over the printer device and the input tray.
- Take out the accessories like Setup card, HP Instant Ink card and HP Advanced Photo Paper from the printer package.
- Carefully place the printer device on a clean and free space. Use the HP Power cord and establish the power connection.
- Wait for a while, your device gets active and emits a green light prompting you to start the setup process.
- Scan the printer’s QR code, install the HP smart App in your android device and start the printing process.
- After the installation, open the HP smart and accept the terms and agreements. Use the (+) plus sign to add your printer device.
- If prompted, allow the HP smart app to access your device’s location. Choose your preferred network and enter the network credentials.
- Follow the On-screen prompts and sign in to HP Connected Account. You can easily use the HP Smart App with the HP Connected Account.
- Enter the required information like your name, email id and location information. Finally, click Create Account to create HP Connected Account.
- After that, HP smart App prompts you to confirm the basic details. Click “Yes, it is correct” and finish the process. Get 123.hp.com/setup instructions to carry out the basic setup.
- Lift the paper lid and take out the Styrofoam sheet. Use the paper width guide and complete the paper alignment process.
- Push the power button and open the ink access door. After that, take out the ink cartridges from the printer package and place them in the allotted slots.
- Install HP Print Service Plugin and use the HP smart. Follow the On-Screen instructions to complete the plugin update.
HP Tango X Printer- 123.hp.com/setup Wireless Setup
- First, Turn ON your printer device and connect your android devices or computer to the same wireless network as your printer.
- You need an active internet connection to carry out the wireless setup process. Then, Turn ON your router, mobile and computer devices.
- Then, carry out the printer’s setup process by loading paper and installing ink cartridges. Visit the 123.hp.com/setup Manufacturer’s site and get more information about the printer’s setup.
- During the Setup, keep your printer device closer to the router.
Wireless Connection – WPS
- First, Turn ON your printer device. Use the WPS button on your router to establish the wireless connection.
- If your router doesn’t support WPS, press and hold the wireless and power button on the printer device. After that, press and hold the WPS button on the router to establish the WPS connection.
- In the End, the wireless indicator light turns Blue and stays solid that confirms the wireless network connection.
HP Smart App- Android Devices
- To use the HP Smart App, turn ON the Bluetooth connection and install the HP Smart App in your android device.
- Then, press and hold the wireless button on your printer device. Open the HP Smart app and add your printer devices using the (+) sign.
- Tap Add printer and get a list of available printer devices. Choose the preferred Tango Printer device and enter the wireless network password.
- In the End, the blue wireless network light on the control panel gets solid and steady. Get hp.com/setup instructions to get the setup instructions.
- First, enable Bluetooth on your iOS device and install HP Smart App from the App store. Then, press and hold the wireless button on your printer device.
- Install and Open HP Smart App, use the plus sign (+) sign to add your printer device. Select the HP Tango Printer device from the listed devices and use the on-screen instructions to connect your printer device.
Windows 10- 123.hp.com/setup
- First, Turn ON your printer device and install HP Smart App in your device. Then, press and hold the wireless button on your printer device.
- Open the HP Smart App and then click printer icon. Use the Set Up a New Printer option and choose wireless-enabled printer device.
- Select the preferred printer device and then click continue. If prompted, enter the wireless network password. Visit 123.hp.com/setup and get the wireless network instructions
- After the printer’s wireless network connection, click continue and then click exit setup. Standard and solid wireless light symbolizes the printer’s wireless network connection.
Mac OS- 123.hp.com/setup
- For Mac OS, Turn ON your printer device and install HP smart on your Mac device. Then, press and hold the wireless button on your printer device.
- Open HP smart and use the on-screen instructions to find your printer device. Then, click Set Up a New Printer under the printer’s tab.
- Your HP Smart App automatically search and displays you a list of printer devices within the wireless network range.
- Choose the preferred printer device and then click continue. If prompted, enter the WEP or WPA wireless network password.
- After that, your device validates the wireless credentials and establish the wireless network connection.
- Click Continue and then click Exit Setup to complete the wireless network connection.
Copy and Scan using Android Device- 123.hp.com/setup
- First, Open the HP Smart app and add your printer device using the plus icon. Then, tap copy to open the built-in camera.
- Place your document or photo in front of the camera and use the size option to identify the size of the original.
- Take a picture with the round button at the bottom of the screen. Use the pages control icon and set the number or copies.
- Use the Add Pages icon to add documents or photos. Then, use the delete icon for the removal process and use the resize option set the paper adjustment.
- Finally, click start black or start copy to start the copying process. Click 123.hp.com/setup to know more about the copy and scanning process.
Scan Using Windows 10
- First, Open the HP Smart app and select scan and then camera. First, place your document or image in front of the camera and tap round button to take an image.
- Make the necessary adjustments and then click Apply to save the preferred changes. Use the Add Pages to add documents or photos. Click 123.hp.com/setup to know more about the wireless network connection.
- Set the contrast, brightness and saturation with the Edit option. Use the save icon to select the file type and then share icon to share the file with others.
Paper-Jam issues- 123.hp.com/setup
- In general, Paper Jam might occur in several places like the input tray, paper path or other areas. Check all the locations and try to locate the paper jam.
- First, check the printer’s input tray and take out the loose paper. Then, use both hands and gently remove the jammed paper from the input tray.
- Use the cancel button and the printer device automatically clear the paper jam. After that, check the printer’s output tray and take out the loose and jammed paper.
- Get the flashlight and check for jammed paper and foreign objects. Use the both hands and gently remove the whole sheets of paper.
- Try to print, if the issue is still not resolved check the cartridge access door and clear the paper jam.
- First, use the ink door button and open the ink door. Wait for a while, the ink cartridges get move to the center and gets idle.
- Use the power button and Turn OFF your printer device. Then, disconnect the power cord from the printer device. Visit 123.hp.com/setup and get the trouble-shooting instructions.
- Use the flashlight and check for jammed paper and foreign objects. Use both hands and carefully take out the paper without tearing them.
- Slide the cartridge to the right and take out the paper or objects blocking the carriage path. Then, close the ink door and re-establish the power connection.
To Avoid Paper Jam Issues
- Avoid Overfilling the input tray and do not leave the printed copies on the output tray. Ensure that the loaded papers are flat and wrinkle-free.
- HP recommends you to use the papers of same size and type. Use the paper-width guide to align the paper in the input tray.
- Avoid Loading paper during the printing process. Wait until the printer runs out the paper.