HP AMP 100 printers are the best printers that can be used for multiple purposes. As tiny equipment, it doesn’t take a toll in fitting a tiny office rooms. Get an overview of the HP AMP 100 printer and how to download it from 123.hp.com/amp100 before going to the setup part.
Some of the aspects which make the HP AMP 100 printers more special are specified in here.
- HP AMP 100 printers break all those printer customs and bring music into play. Connect your music app in your smart to the printer with the help of built-in Bluetooth speakers in the printer.
- You need not keep an eye on your mobile devices to track all the call you receive. HP AMP 100 printers will help you take phone calls directly from the printer and keep your smart phones charged.
- With HP Smart app, print, scan and handle all supplies on your HP AMP 100.
123 HP AMP 100 Printer
As a regular HP printer, it can print up to 7.8 ISO papers per minute, in black. You can insert one black print and tri-color ink cartridge. Input tray has a 60 sheet input tray capacity and 25 sheet output tray.
The HP AMP 100 color resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (dots per inch). Duplex printing is another added benefit to instantly shrink your printing price and saves paper. Save up to 50% ink with the Instant Ink technology.
HP AMP 100 printer connectivity includes Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct. HP AMP 100 is a photo printer, double-sided printer and the duty cycle is up to 1000 per month.
According to user reviews, the printer actually prints a confirmation sheet when you have perfectly setup the printer without any blunder.
Some of the users have also said that HP AMP 100 printer has become a tiny office assistant to them. Get your small workplace organized with the help of HP AMP 100 printers.
After reading all the necessary information about the printer, you can move on with the HP AMP 100 setup and downloading the HP AMP 100 printer driver download from 123.hp.com/amp100
HP AMP 100 printer Hardware setup
Hardware setup commences with the HP AMP 100 printers unboxing. After taking your printer out from the package box, move on to the setup. Power cord connection, paper loading, ink cartridge installation and ink cartridge alignment are the mandatory setup to make your printer run perfectly. Now gradually move on to the software setup. The Hardware setup is similar for all the printers.
HP AMP 100 printer Software setup
The HP AMP 100 printer software setup may be categorized and the categories can be sub-categorized. One way of installing the software is using the installation CD that came along with your printer. Another way of installing the software is by visiting the official HP site 123.hp.com/amp100 or support.hp.com . The installation setup is based on many criteria like Mac or Windows.
HP AMP 100 printer Connectivity
Talking about the connectivity, it can be classified into wired, wireless and USB. Here is the tiny snippet about the HP AMP 100 printer connectivity.
HP AMP 100 Printer Wired connection
- HP AMP 100 printer wired connectivity can be utilized on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- The installation and setup in Windows and other operating systems are not similar.
- Connect your HP AMP 100 printer in a wired network setup. To install the driver, you need a functioning network router and an Ethernet cable. Gather an Ethernet cable, router, switch or hub if you are not connected.
- Switch on the printer and connect it with a router, switch or hub.
- Install the software from 123.hp.com/amp100 or support.hp.com. The instructions will appear on the screen once you initiate your installation process.
HP AMP 100 printer Wireless connection
- HP AMP 100 printer wireless connection needs a computer with wireless network.
- Connect the printer on the same wireless network in which you have connected your computer.
- Download the software driver either from 123.hp.com/amp100 or support.hp.com. Now you are done, move on to the installation part by executing the .exe file on your computer as an administrator. Tag along the instructions and finish your installation setup. The instructions may vary in HP AMP 100 wireless Mac.
123 HP AMP 100 printer mobile printing solutions
- HP AMP 100 Mobile printing solutions will help the printer to connect with your smart devices.
- The mobile printing solutions supported by HP AMP 100 include HP ePrint, HP Smart app, HP Print Service Plug-in, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Wi-Fi direct.
- Google Play Store or Apple App Store, all the online store will help you to get downloaded on your mobile device.
- Without any bias, HP has provided all the features equal for both Android and Apple devices.
HP AMP 100 printer Bluetooth connection
- Phone button
- Volume down button
- Play/Pause button
- Volume up button
- Bluetooth button
Get connected with your Apple or Android mobile device to the HP AMP 100 printer audio system. In the audio control panel, press the Bluetooth button. The Bluetooth light blinks indicating that the printer audio system is available for connection.
Turn on the Bluetooth in your smart devices. Select the Bluetooth device and pick your printer name to pair. If your printer got paired with your mobile device, you will get a prompt “device connected” and the connection is successful.
Play music using HP AMP 100 printer
When your mobile device is connected with the HP AMP 100 printer, select any music on your device. With the help of the buttons mentioned above, you can start printing once music streaming is done.
Control your calls using HP AMP 100 printer
You can attend the incoming calls by pressing the button on your HP AMP 100 printer audio control system. You can also reject unwanted calls by pressing and holding the same Phone button till the ringtone gets stopped. Use the button to mute your printer’s microphone while you are on a call. Cancel mute by pressing the same button again.