123 HP Deskjet 1000
HP deskjet 1000 is a pocket friendly printer mainly for domestic use for small print jobs.It is very easy to print and operate, as it has only basic functionalities like print and copy. Wireless setup is also easy to do. While, you can easily download HP Deskjet 1000 driverfrom 123.hp.com/setup 1000
HP Deskjet 1000 Performance
Design Features :
The printer is provided with an automatic document feeder which is considered to be an added advantage. Moreover, you can easily control the printer device and access the printer’s functions with the LCD touch screen control panel.
Added Features :
This printer has some more added advantages that can improve the printing and other actions of the printer. You can perform more efficiently and access the printer from anywhere. In addition to, The wireless technology helps you to access the printer device and make instant prints out of it.
- It is necessary to change printer settings depending upon the print jobs and the documents. To perform this action.
- Use your printer’s control panel to change the settings.
- While, use the printer’s test page to know the status of your printer.
- In case you have installed your printer setup from 123.hp.com/dj1000 to your computer, you can perform changes directly from your computer.
- Select the desired icon on your display just by sliding across the control panel.
- Once you select the icon, look out for the appropriate setting that you want to change.
- Then, Follow the on-screen instructions and perform all actions and proceed further.
- Once you complete the settings touch the Home screen icon to return to the main menu.
- Hit any of the options on your control panel, through which you want to make changes.
- Scroll through the screens and perform functions.
- Now, select the option required on your home screen.
- You can visit 123.hp.com/dj1000. to know more on your printer.
HP Deskjet 1000 Unboxing
- To fix your printer for the first time, you need to remove the printer from the package.
- Then, Drag your printer from the packing so that you can easily remove all the seals and packing tapes .
- Make sure that you remove all protective tape from your printer.
- Once you have removed, Now connect one end of the power cord to external power source.
- and plug the cable to the rear of your printer.
- Now, Turn ON your device.
- Then, select your preferred language and your country
- You will have to update date and time if prompted.
- Finally, click Apply and then OK.
123 HP Deskjet 1000 Printer wireless setup
HP has introduced wireless network connection as it helps people instantly to connect and printer their documents. Then, You can connect to a wireless network by using your 123 HP Deskjet Printer Wireless Setup Wizard.
How to connect to a wireless network?
- To start with, Hit the wireless icon on your printer’s control panel and then click button next to the print settings.
- Now, click OK after you scroll to the wireless setting wizard.
- After that, look out for your network name on the list of printers.
- scroll to new network name and select OK.
- Now, Enter the name of your wireless network and then click Apply option.
- In the end, Click OK to confirm the basic settings.Then, the printer device automatically connects to the wireless network.
Installing a new printer:
- You can follow the corresponding steps based on your operating system that you use.
- If you are a windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> Printer Name.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP — > Printer Name.
- Select your printer setup and software.
- If you do not have a CD, download the printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj1000 or 123.hp.com/setup 1000
- From the list of options select Add new Printer.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
To Change the Network Settings:
- On your printer’s Home screen option, select the wireless icon.
- After that, Select the advanced settings option.
- Now, Make changes in the advanced settings option.
- Then, Follow the on-screen option to change network settings.
How to convert USB connection to Wireless connection:
- Make changes based on your operating system that you use,
- Windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> All Apps –> Printer Name.
- Windows 7, windows Vista, Windows XP Users: Start –> All Programs –> HP –> HP Printer Name.
- Choose your printer setup & Software.
- select the option USB connected a printer to a wireless connection.
Making Changes on Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- To Begin with, You need to have a.11 b/g/n router which has a WPS enabled device or access point.
- Then, you need use the Computer or a laptop that has a wireless network connection.
- Make sure that your personal device is connected to the same network to which your printer is also connected.
Push Button Method:
- Then, Press and hold the wireless button on the printer to start your WPS connection.
- After that, Press and hold the WPS button on your router. Wait for a while, you can see the Wi-Fi led starts to blink.
- In general, The printer device might take few minutes to connect to the wireless network.
- To start with, select the wireless option on your printer’s control panel
- Then, Choose the settings option from the control panel display.
- Now, Select the WPS option to view the list of options available.
- After that, Push button on the wireless router and use the on-screen instructions to connect with the wireless network.
- At the Same time, you can also choose the PIN method and follow the instructions.
Printing from Wireless Enabled Computer
- At First, Make sure that the HP Wireless option is switched
- Then, Turn ON your 123 HP Deskjet Printer’s Wi-Fi connection.
- Select the wireless network you need to connect.
- During that, the device might prompt you to enter the security code.
- Follow any one of the instructions in case you use any of these operating systems,
- Windows 8 User : Start –> App Bar –> printer Name –> Utilities Tab.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP.
- Select your printer setup and software tab and click the “Connect new printer option”.
- After that, Select the wireless option in the connection option and click the HP Printer Software.
- Follow the On-screen instructions to complete the setup functions. get the setup instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 1000
Printing on 123 HP Deskjet 1000 using Smart Devices
The World has now come into the hands of people. Hence, people try to make everything simple. Are you looking out for such a chance to connect your printer on the go? Here are few ideas that can help you much better.
- To start with, Select the document or an image that you wanted to print from your Apple iPhone.
- Then, hit the share button.
- Find the print option and select the option.
- Select the name of your printer to use and make preferences on print settings.
- In the End, Hit the print button to start the printing process.
- To Start with, Open Google Play store and look out for HP Printer services apps.
- After that, Install the app on your mobile.
- change the settings and get started to use your HP App.
- Open the document that you wanted to print and select the right end of the screen.
- Choose your printer from the list of printers and make changes using the arrow keys.
- Meanwhile, make sure that you have connected to correct printer device and make the required changes.
- Finally, click the print option to print the document.
- At First, Choose the document that you want to print and select the devices on the menu.
- Then, Make sure that your printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Select your printer from the list of printers and make changes to the settings.
- In the End, Hit the print button so that the printer device can start the printing process.
Troubleshoot issues on HP HP Deskjet 1000
There are some major and common issues that often occur with the printers while printing documents or images in order to avoid such issues we provide you troubleshooting techniques that can help you resolve the problem by yourself. You can also resolve them by visiting 123.hp.com/dj1000 . Using this website you can follow the steps to resolve the problem.
Some of the common issues that occur with the printer setup are the paper jam issue, Ink cartridge issue, printing issue, Online issue and so on. Now, let us discuss on one of the common issues.
- In case the print job is stuck in queue. then you need to cancel the documents.
- At First, Restart your computer and try to print the document.
- If your printer turn’s OFF while printing and an error message pop up, then it is the problem with HP Driver software.
- You will have to re-install the printer driver.
- On the other hand, if your printer driver is installed correctly and still the error prevails then check the cables that connect your printer.
- Install the printer setup with good cables that are perfectly designed.
- In case while installing your driver software to your computer and you were not able to install it.
- Then Check for the firewall option on your computer.
- Remove the active firewall that blocks your software from getting installed.
- Then try installing the software later and get it fixed.