123 HP Deskjet 1510
HP deskjet 1510 is a pocket friendly printer mainly for domestic use for small print jobs.It is very easy to print and operate, as it has only basic functionalities like print and copy. Wireless setup is also easy to do. HP Deskjet 1510 driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 1510
HP Deskjet 1510 Performance
Design Features :
The printer is provided with an automatic document feeder which is considered to be an added advantage. Provided there is an LCD touch screen control panel which allows you to easily access printer without the stress of pressing buttons.
Added Features :
This printer has some more added advantages that can improve the printing and other actions of the printer. You can perform more efficiently and access the printer from anywhere. The wireless technology that is introduced in the printer can help you to take access to your printer and make instant prints out of it.
- It is necessary to change printer settings depending upon the print jobs and the documents. To perform this action.
- Use your printer's control panel to change the settings.
- Print the test page to know the status of your printer.
- In case you have installed your printer setup from 123.hp.com/dj1510 to your computer, you can perform changes directly from your computer.
- Select the desired icon on your display just by sliding across the control panel.
- Once you select the icon, look out for the appropriate setting that you want to change.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and perform all actions and proceed further.
- Once you complete the settings touch the Home screen icon to return to the main menu.
- Hit any of the options on your control panel, through which you want to make changes.
- Scroll through the screens and perform functions.
- Now, select the option required on your home screen.
- You can visit 123.hp.com/dj1510. to know more on your printer.
HP Deskjet 1510 Unboxing
- To fix your printer for the first time, you need to remove the printer from the package.
- Drag your printer from the packing and remove all the seals from your device.
- Make sure that you remove all protective tape from your printer.
- Once you have removed, Now connect one end of the power cord to external power source.
- and plug the cable to the rear of your printer.
- Turn ON your device.
- Then select your preferred language and your country
- You will have to update date and time if prompted.
- Once you are done, click Apply, then OK.
123 HP Deskjet 1510 Printer wireless setup
HP has introduced on how to work with wireless communicating devices. this helps people instantly to connect and printer their documents. are you looking out for one such, then here is 123 HP Deskjet printer to help you with wireless printing.
You can connect to a wireless network by using your 123 HP Deskjet Printer Wireless Setup Wizard.
How to connect to a wireless network?
- Hit the wireless icon on your printer's control panel.
- click the button which is next to the print settings.
- Now click OK after you scroll to the wireless setting wizard.
- look out for your network name on the list of printers.
- scroll to new network name and select OK.
- Enter the name of your network and click Apply option.
- Click OK to confirm, the printer automatically connects to the network.
Installing a new printer:
- You can follow the corresponding steps based on your operating system that you use.
- If you are a windows 8 User: Start --> App Bar --> Printer Name.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP User: Start --> All Programs --> HP -- > Printer Name.
- select your printer setup and software.
- If you do not have a CD, download the printer software from 123.hp.com/dj1510 or 123.hp.com/setup 1510
- From the list of options select Add new Printer.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Changing Network Settings:
- On your printer's Home screen option, select the wireless icon.
- Select the advanced settings option.
- Make changes in the advanced settings option.
- Follow the on-screen option to change network settings.
How to convert USB connection to Wireless connection:
- Make changes based on your operating system that you use,
- Windows 8 User: Start --> App Bar --> All Apps --> Printer Name.
- Windows 7, windows Vista, Windows XP Users: Start --> All Programs --> HP --> HP Printer Name.
- Choose your printer setup & Software.
- select the option USB connected a printer to a wireless connection.
Making Changes on Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- You need to have a.11 b/g/n router which has a WPS enabled device or access point.
- Computer or a laptop that has a wireless network connection.
- Make sure that your personal device is connected to the same network to which your printer is also connected.
Push Button Method:
- Press and hold the wireless button on the printer to start your WPS connection.
- Press the WPS button on your router, when you see the Wi-Fi led blinking on your printer.
- The printer might take few minutes to connect to the wireless network.
- On your printer's control panel, select the wireless option.
- choose the settings option from the control panel display.
- Select the WPS option to view the list of options available.
- If you have the Push button on the wireless router, then you can go with it, without the doubt.
- follow the on screen instructions to connect.
- Else, choose the PIN method and follow the instructions.
Printing from Wireless Enabled Computer
- Make sure that the HP Wireless option is switched
- Turn ON your 123 HP Deskjet Printer's Wi-Fi connection.
- select the wireless network you need to connect.
- In case if you are prompted to enter the security code then enter it.
- Follow any one of the instructions in case you use any of these operating systems,
- Windows 8 User : Start --> App Bar --> printer Name --> Utilities Tab.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP User: Start --> All Programs --> HP.
- select your printer setup and software tab and click the "Connect new printer option".
- Select the wireless option in the connection option and click the HP Printer Software.
- Follow the On-screen instructions to complete the setup functions or get the setup instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 1510.
Printing on 123 HP Deskjet 1510 using Smart Devices
The World has now come into the hands of people. Hence, people try to make everything simple. Are you looking out for such a chance to connect your printer on the go? Here are few ideas that can help you much better.
Using MAC Devices:
- Select the document or an image that you wanted to print from your Apple iPhone.
- hit the share button.
- Find the print option and select the option.
- Select the name of your printer to use and make preferences on print settings.
- Once you have done, Hit the print button to start printing.
Using Smart Devices:
- Open Google Play store and look out for HP Printer services apps.
- Install the app on your mobile.
- change the settings and get started to use your HP App.
- Open the document that you wanted to print and select the right end of the screen.
- Choose your printer from the list of printers and make changes using the arrow keys.
- Confirm that your printer is connected and make changes.
- Finally, click the print option to print the document.
Using Windows Devices:
- Choose the document that you want to print and select the devices on the menu.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Select your printer from the list of printers and make changes to the settings.
- Hit the print button once you have made changes to the print option.
Troubleshoot issues on HP HP Deskjet 1510
There are some major and common issues that often occur with the printers while printing documents or images in order to avoid such issues we provide you troubleshooting techniques that can help you resolve the problem by yourself. You can also resolve them by visiting 123.hp.com/dj1510 . Using this website you can follow the steps to resolve the problem.
Some of the common issues that occur with the printer setup are the paper jam issue, Ink cartridge issue, printing issue, Online issue and so on. Now let us discuss on one of the common issues.
- In case the print job is stuck in queue. then you need to cancel the documents.
- Restart your computer and try to print the document.
- If your printer turn's OFF while printing and an error message pop up, then it is the problem with HP Driver software.
- You will have to re-install the printer driver.
- On the other hand, if your printer driver is installed correctly and still the error prevails then check the cables that connect your printer.
- Install the printer setup with good cables that are perfectly designed.
- In case while installing your driver software to your computer and you were not able to install it.
- Then Check for the firewall option on your computer.
- Remove the active firewall that blocks your software from getting installed.
- Then try installing the software later and get it fixed.