123 HP Deskjet 2652
HP deskjet 2652 is a pocket friendly printer mainly for domestic use for small print jobs.Generally, It is very easy to print and operate, as it has only basic functionalities like print and copy. Wireless setup is also easy to do. HP Deskjet 2652 driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 2652 .
HP Deskjet 2652 Performance
Design Features :
The printer is provided with an automatic document feeder which is considered to be an added advantage. Then, it has an LCD touch screen control panel which allows you to easily access printer without the stress of pressing buttons.
Added Features :
This printer has some more added advantages that can improve the printing and other actions of the printer. In other words, You can perform more efficiently and access the printer from anywhere. Most importantly, the wireless technology helps you to easily access your printer device.
- In general, It is necessary to change printer settings depending upon the print jobs and the documents. To perform this action.
- Then, Use your printer’s control panel to change the settings.
- In the end, Print the test page to know the status of your printer.
- In case you have installed your printer setup from 123.hp.com/dj2652 to your computer, you can perform changes directly from your computer.
- To start with, Select the desired icon on your display just by sliding across the control panel.
- Once you select the icon, look out for the appropriate setting that you want to change.
- Then, Follow the on-screen instructions and perform all actions and proceed further.
- Once you complete the settings touch the Home screen icon to return to the main menu.
- Hit any of the options on your control panel, through which you want to make changes.
- Then, Scroll through the control panel screens to perform printer related functions.
- Now, select the option required on your home screen.
- Click 123.hp.com/dj2652 so that you can know more on your printer.
HP Deskjet 2652 Unboxing
- To fix your printer for the first time, you need to remove the printer from the package.
- Firstly, Drag your printer from the packing and remove all the seals from your device.
- Then, Make sure that you remove all protective tape from your printer.
- Now, connect one end of the power cord to external power source and plug the cable to the rear of your printer.
- After that, Turn ON your device your printer device.
- Then, select your preferred language and your country
- In the end, select done then click Apply to confirm the preferred printer settings.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Printer wireless setup
HP has introduced on how to work with wireless communicating devices. this helps people instantly to connect and printer their documents. are you looking out for one such, then here is 123 HP Deskjet printer to help you with wireless printing.
You can connect to a wireless network by using your 123 HP Deskjet Printer Wireless Setup Wizard.
How to connect to a wireless network?
- At first, Hit the wireless icon on your printer’s control panel.
- Then, click the button which is next to the print settings.
- Now, click OK after you scroll to the wireless setting wizard.
- look out for your network name on the list of printers.
- scroll to new network name and select OK.
- Enter the name of your network and click Apply option.
- Finally, Click OK to complete the printer network connection.
Installing a new printer:
- You can follow the corresponding steps based on your operating system that you use.
- If you are a windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> Printer Name.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP — > Printer Name.
- Select your printer setup and software.
- If you do not have a CD, download the printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj2652 or 123.hp.com/setup 2652
- From the list of options select Add new Printer.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
To Change Network Settings
- On your printer’s Home screen option, select the wireless icon.
- Select the advanced settings option.
- Make changes in the advanced settings option.
- Follow the on-screen option to change network settings.
How to convert USB connection to Wireless connection:
- Make changes based on your operating system that you use,
- Windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> All Apps –> Printer Name.
- Windows 7, windows Vista, Windows XP Users: Start –> All Programs –> HP –> HP Printer Name.
- Choose your printer setup & Software.
- select the option USB connected a printer to a wireless connection.
Making Changes on Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- At first, You need to have a.11 b/g/n router which has a WPS enabled device or access point.
- Then, connect your computer or a laptop that has a wireless network connection.
- Make sure that your personal device is connected to the same network to which your printer is also connected.
Push Button Method:
- To start with, Press and hold the wireless button on the printer to start your WPS connection.
- Then, Press the WPS button on your router, when you see the Wi-Fi led blinking on your printer.
- Wait for a while, your printer might take few minutes to connect to the wireless network.
- On your printer’s control panel, select the wireless option.
- Then, Choose the settings option from the control panel display.
- Select the WPS option to view the list of options available.
- If you have the Push button on the wireless router, then you can go with it, without the doubt.
- Follow the on screen instructions to connect.
- Else, choose the PIN method and follow the instructions.
Printing from Wireless Enabled Computer
- At First, Make sure that the HP Wireless option is switched
- Then, Turn ON your 123 HP Deskjet Printer’s Wi-Fi connection.
- Select the wireless network you need to connect.
- In case if you are prompted to enter the security code then enter it.
- Follow any one of the instructions in case you use any of these operating systems,
- Windows 8 User : Start –> App Bar –> printer Name –> Utilities Tab.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP.
- Select your printer setup and software tab and click the “Connect new printer option”.
- Select the wireless option in the connection option and click the HP Printer Software.
- Follow the On-screen instructions to complete the setup functions. get the setup instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 2652
Printing on 123 HP Deskjet 2652 using Smart Devices
The World has now come into the hands of people. Hence, people try to make everything simple. Are you looking out for such a chance to connect your printer on the go? Here, are few ideas that can help you much better.
Using MAC Devices:
- Firstly, Select the document or an image that you wanted to print from your Apple iPhone.
- Then, hit the share button.
- Find the print option and select the option.
- Now, Select the name of your printer to use and set the basic printer preferences.
- Once you have done, Hit the print button to start printing.
Using Smart Devices:
- At First, Open Google Play store and look out for HP Printer services apps.
- Install the app on your mobile.
- change the settings and get started to use your HP App.
- Open the document that you wanted to print and select the right end of the screen.
- Choose your printer from the list of printers and make changes using the arrow keys.
- Confirm that your printer is connected and make changes.
- Finally, click the print option to print the document.
Using Windows Devices:
- At First, Choose the document that you want to print and select the devices on the menu.
- Then, Make sure that your printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Now, Select your printer from the list of printers and make changes to the settings.
- Finally, Hit the print button once you have made changes to the print option.
Troubleshoot issues on HP HP Deskjet 2652
There are some major and common issues that often occur with the printers while printing documents or images in order to avoid such issues we provide you troubleshooting techniques that can help you resolve the problem by yourself. Generally, You can easily resolve them by visiting 123.hp.com/dj2652 . Using this website you can follow the steps to resolve the problem.
Some of the common issues that occur with the printer setup are the paper jam issue, Ink cartridge issue, printing issue, Online issue and so on. Now, let us discuss on one of the common issues.
- In case the print job is stuck in queue. then you need to cancel the documents.
- At first, Restart your computer and try to print the document.
- If your printer turn’s OFF while printing and an error message pop up, then it is the problem with HP Driver software.
- Then, You have to re-install the printer driver.
- On the other hand, if your printer driver is installed correctly and still the error prevails then check the cables that connect your printer.
- Meanwhile, make sure that the printer cables are perfectly designed.
- In case while installing your driver software to your computer and you were not able to install it.
- Then, Check for the firewall option on your computer.
- Remove the active firewall that blocks your software from getting installed.
- Then, try installing the software later and get it fixed.