123 HP Envy 4505
HP Envy 4505 is inexpensive but it has specifications of a very expensive printer. In addition to, this printer device is Compact at size and it support wireless networking and automatic duplex printing. Then,It is a All-in-One Printer Device that supports print, copy and scan functionalities. While, You can make use of mobile printing with envy 4505 by using HP ePrint technology. Then ,Visit 123.hp.com/setup 4505 to get the latest version of the HP printer driver.
Unboxing HP Envy 4505 for installation
To Start with, Pull out your 123 HP Envy 4505 printer from the pack. Then,Connect the power cord firm to the power socket to trigger the printer. Now, Press and hold the Home button on the printer screen to power up the printer. Meanwhile, you need to install your printer setup on your personal device. That may be you re-personal computer or the smart devices. While ,You can download the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4505 and install it to your computer.
Using your driver software you can easily take access of your printer and perform all printer functions from your computer or through smart devices from anywhere. Then ,Get your printer fixed to perform extraordinary functions on printer setup.
Setting up your new HP Envy 4505 Printer - 123.hp.com/envy4505
Now ,Let us now look up how to fix the printer using the setup manual. But, the simplest method to fix the printer and to perform printing techniques is to fix according to the manual. While, you can also use these following instructions to complete the printer setup process.
- To Start with, Switching on your printer for the first time does the following,
- During the Installation, Your printer can produce some noise.
- Once your printer is ready to operate,
- Now, use the arrow keys to perform the functions.
- Then, Initialize the setup by entering the country region and time.
- Once all your initialization is done you can proceed further.
- But, before you could start with printing you need to install the ink cartridges.
- Then, place the cartridge in the carriage and push it until it snaps the corner.
- You will have to Download the software from 123.hp.com/setup 4505 to install to a wireless network.
- At the same time, you can use your CD Driver to install the setup.
- Finally, click save button and close the tab.
123 HP Envy 4505 Printer wireless setup
- To start with, install the printer driver software to your computer with the 123.hp.com/setup support.
- Now you need to install the setup and perform installation process.
- After that, Run the setup.exe file on your computer.
- install the driver and perform access over your printer.
After that, you can easily enable the wireless connection. Then from the wireless connection tab connect your computer to a wireless router. Now, install the setup and perform actions that can help you to print documents wirelessly.
Troubleshooting HP Envy 4505 Wireless Printer
In case you encounter an issue with your network connection. You can look out the network connections or print a test page and follow the instructions in it to fix the issue. While, You can get your HP envy 4505 printer manuals and Drivers from 123.hp.com/envy4505
HP Mobile Printing Solutions
- 123 HP Envy AirPrint Setup:
- 123 HP Cloud Print Setup:
- Google chrome browser
- A google account
- A network printer connected to the same network with google cloud print enabled.
- 123 HP ePrint Service:
Publishing a wireless Test Report
1. Confirm that 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer is connected to a wireless router.
Suppose your printer is connected to a wireless network then your printers wireless light blinks. In case the light is not blinking, then proceed and print a test page to know the status of your printer.
2. Comparing the IP address of the printer with the test page address:
From your wireless connection test page look out for the IP address. Your printer IP address should begin with 169.254.xxx.xx. check the IP address of the printer and the test page.
3. Check your Network ID and Network name:
beneath the wireless segment in the printout. check the network name. In case, if the network to which the printer is connected is different from that of the connection on your printer. Disconnect and reconnect the printer.
- To start with, Click the wireless icon on the 123 HP Envy 4505 printer screen.
- Then, Select the settings by scrolling down.
- Make use of the arrow keys to scroll the options.
- From the list of options, choose the network configuration to print the wireless test report.
When Envy 4505 Printer is not able to maintain the wireless connection. If your printer is connected successfully and still your network connection is lost then the printer configuration has to be checked.
Follow the given instructions to set back your printer.
4. Windows 10 support on HP Envy:
Make sure that your personal computer or device that you use is updated to windows 10 OS. Now you need to download and install the driver software from 123.hp.com/setup 4505. Then, Make sure that the software is suitable to fit windows 10.
Connecting Wireless Printer to Windows computer
- To Start with, Hit the start button on the desktop screen.
- using the search box find the “Add Printer” option.
- A message pops up to know the type of printer that you wanted to install.
- After that, select the wireless network.
- Then, click the option ” Use an existing port ” and click next.
- In case your existing connected using a USB connection, then select Add a Local Printer option.
- choose your printer name from the search results.
- Now click the next option.
- you will be provided a printer installation tab by the printer driver.
- On the Windows Update option enter your printer’s name as 123 HP.
Connecting 123 HP Envy to smart devices
- Firstly, Select your network on your device.
- Then, Hit the Wireless setup Wizard.
- If prompted enter the SSID name and Passphrase.
- printer gets connected to the wireless network immediately.
- Print a test page to know whether the network connection is clear and perfect.
Printing Documents using 123.hp.com/envy4505
Printing is an important aspect of HP Printers. You can print good quality documents using envy 4505. These printers are capable, even to print images. To print a document or an image you can perform these operations.
- Install your printer setup and perform the following,
- power up your printer using the power cord.
- open the printer cover lid. place the document.
- make sure that you place it in the right corner.
- On the control panel, click the print option.
- select the number of options.
- choose black or color option and click print.
- finally, select start print option.
Copy & Scan documents on HP Envy 4505 Printer
It is easy to copy & scan your documents on your Envy 4505 printer. You can perform the same as you print documents. Then, place the document in the scanner glass to copy and scan the document. Follow the steps to perform the copy, scan functions. While, HP Envy 4505 printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy4505.
How to copy & scan a document?
- The HP Envy is an All-in-One printer which performs multiple functions.
- To copy your document and scan them to your device. place a document on the printer scanner glass.
- Ensure that you have placed the document in the right corner.
- Now, Close the lid and then hit the scan option.
- First, the printer copies the document.
- Secondly, the document is scanned.
- In case, if you’re going to scan a two-sided document,
- select the duplexer method.
- Now once the printer completes scanning on one side.
- place the other side of the document to scan.
- Finally, select the save location to save the document.
Troubleshoot issues on HP Envy 4505
Troubleshoot issues are nothing but resolving issues on your printer. In other words, it is solving your problem on your printer. To perform this function, you can directly hit the troubleshoot option on your printer. The printer can perform its installed troubleshooting techniques on the issues that occur on the printer eventually.
Paper Jam is one of the common issues that can occur while performing print functions. In order to resolve this issue, first, you should know where the jam has occurred. Steps to resolve paper jam issues.
If your printer has a paper stuck in it.
Then, Locate the paper jam on your printer control panel.
Once you find the paper jam,
Open the access door to remove the paper jam.
Remove the paper from the jammed area.
make sure that no remaining is left in the area.
close the access door and restart the printer.
An important facet of each and every printer is printing technology. To print documents with good quality, you need to install the cartridge. There are some issues that are caused with the ink cartridges. To resolve the cartridge issues, follow these steps.
To resolve the cartridge issues,
Use your printer control panel for troubleshooting option.
Now, track the problem using troubleshoot option.
Then, open the cartridge access door.
remove the cartridge and wipe the cartridge using a clean cloth.
fix the cartridge back in the carriage.
Finally, close the access door and restart your device.