123 HP Envy 7134 printer
HP Envy 7134 is inexpensive but it has specifications of a very expensive printer. Compact at size, it support wireless networking and automatic duplex printing. It has print, copy and scan functionalities. You can make use of mobile printing with envy 7134 by using HP ePrint technology. The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 7134
Unboxing HP Envy 7134 for installation
Pull your 123 HP Envy 7134 printer from the pack. Connect the power cord firm to the power socket to trigger the printer. Press and hold the Home button on the printer screen to power up the printer. On the other hand you need to install your printer setup on your personal device. That may be you repersonal computer or the smart devices. You can download the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 7134 and install it to your computer.
Using your driver software you can easily take access of your printer and perform all printer functions from your computer or through smart devices from anywhere. Get your printer fixed to perform extraordinary functions on printer setup.
Setting up your new 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer- 123.hp.com/envy7134
Let us now look up, how to fix the printer using the setup manual. The simplest method to fix the printer and to perform printing techniques is to fix according to the manual in case if you are not able to follow the manual, use the following steps and get started.
- Switching on your printer for the first time does the following,
- Your printer can produce some noise.
- Once your printer is ready to operate,
- Now use the arrow keys to perform the functions.
- Initialize the setup by entering the country region and time.
- Once all your initialization is done you can proceed further.
- But before you could start with printing you need to install the ink cartridges.
- place the cartridge in the carriage and push it until it snaps the corner.
- You will have to Download the software from 123.hp.com/setup 7134 to install to a wireless network.
- At the same time, you can use your CD Driver to install the setup.
- Once you complete the entire settings save and close the tab.
123 HP Envy 7134 Printer wireless setup
- To install the printer driver software to your computer,
- you need to download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 7134.
- Now you need to install the setup and perform installation process.
- Run the setup file on your computer.
- install the driver and perform access over your printer.
After installing the driver to your computer, you can easily enable the wireless connection. Then from the wireless connection tab connect your computer to a wireless router. Now install the setup and perform actions that can help you to print documents wirelessly.
Troubleshooting 123 HP Envy 7134 Wireless Printer
In case you encounter an issue with your network connection. You can look out the network connections or print a test page and follow the instructions in it to fix the issue.You can get your HP envy 7134 printer manuals and Drivers from 123.hp.com/envy7134
Publishing a wireless Test Report
- Click the wireless icon on the 123 HP Envy 7134 printer screen.
- Select the settings by scrolling down.
- Make use of the arrow keys to scroll the options.
- From the list of options, choose the network configuration to print the wireless test report.
When Envy 7134 Printer is not able to maintain the wireless connection. If your printer is connected successfully and still your network connection is lost then the printer configuration has to be checked.
Follow the given instructions to set back your printer.
1. Confirm that 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer is connected to a wireless router.
Suppose your printer is connected to a wireless network then your printers wireless light blinks. In case the light is not blinking, then proceed and print a test page to know the status of your printer.
2. Comparing the IP address of the printer with the test page address:
From your wireless connection test page look out for the IP address. Your printer IP address should begin with 169.254.xxx.xx. check the IP address of the printer and the test page.
3. Check your Network ID and Network name:
beneath the wireless segment in the printout. check the network name. In case, if the network to which the printer is connected is different from that of the connection on your printer. Disconnect and reconnect the printer.
4. 123 HP Envy AirPrint Setup:
Want to connect 123 HP Envy printer to your iphone or ipad? You need to setup airprint for the same. Configure airprint, select your printer and print from your hand held apple device.
5. 123 HP Cloud Print Setup:
You need to have some of the requirements to connect a printer to your google cloud print.
- Google chrome browser
- A google account
- A network printer connected to the same network with google cloud print enabled.
6. 123 HP ePrint Service:
This service can help HP Users to connect the printer to a setup and perform functions that can easily help the user to print the document from where ever they are.
7. Windows 10 support on HP Envy:
Make sure that your personal computer or device that you use is updated to windows 10 OS. Now you need to download and install the driver software from 123.hp.com/setup 7134. Make sure that the software is suitable to fit windows 10.
Connecting Wireless Printer to Windows computer
- Hit the start button on the desktop screen.
- using the search box find the “Add Printer” option.
- A message pops up to know the type of printer that you wanted to install.
- select the wireless network.
- click the option ” Use an existing port ” and click next.
- In case your existing connected using a USB connection, then select Add a Local Printer option.
- choose your printer name from the search results.
- Now click the next option.
- you will be provided a printer installation tab by the printer driver.
- On the Windows Update option enter your printer’s name as 123 HP.
Connecting 123 HP Envy to smart devices
- Select your network on your device.
- Hit the Wireless setup Wizard.
- If prompted enter the SSID name and Passphrase.
- printer gets connected to the wireless network immediately.
- Print a test page to know whether the network connection is clear and perfect.
Printing Documents using 123.hp.com/envy7134
Printing is an important aspect of HP Printers. You can print good quality documents using envy 7134. These printers are capable, even to print images. To print a document or an image you can perform these operations.
- Install your printer setup and perform the following,
- power up your printer using the power cord.
- open the printer cover lid. place the document.
- make sure that you place it in the right corner.
- On the control panel, click the print option.
- select the number of options.
- choose black or color option and click print.
- finally, select start print option.
Copy & Scan documents on HP Envy 7134 Printer
It is easy to copy & scan your documents on your Envy 7134 printer. You can perform the same as you print documents. Place the document in the scanner glass to copy and scan the document. Follow the steps to perform the copy, scan functions. HP Envy 7134 printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy7134
How to copy & scan a document?
- The HP Envy is an All-in-One printer which performs multiple functions.
- To copy your document and scan them to your device.
- place a document on the printer scanner glass.
- Ensure that you have placed the document in the right corner.
- Close the lid.
- Using printer’s control panel, hit the scan tab.
- First, the printer copies the document.
- Secondly, the document is scanned.
- In case, if you’re going to scan a two-sided document,
- select the duplexer method.
- Now once the printer completes scanning on one side.
- place the other side of the document to scan.
- Finally, select the save location to save the document.
Troubleshoot issues on 123 HP Envy 7134
Troubleshoot issues are nothing but resolving issues on your printer. In other words, it is solving your problem on your printer. To perform this function, you can directly hit the troubleshoot option on your printer. The printer can perform its installed troubleshooting techniques on the issues that occur on the printer eventually.
Paper Jam is one of the common issues that can occur while performing print functions. In order to resolve this issue, first, you should know where the jam has occurred. Steps to resolve paper jam issues.
If your printer has a paper stuck in it.
Locate the paper jam on your printer control panel.
Once you find the paper jam,
Open the access door to remove the paper jam.
Remove the paper from the jammed area.
make sure that no remaining is left in the area.
close the access door and restart the printer.
An important facet of each and every printer is printing technology. To print documents with good quality, you need to install the cartridge. There are some issues that are caused with the ink cartridges. To resolve the cartridge issues, follow these steps.
To resolve the cartridge issues,
Use your printer control panel for troubleshooting option.
Now track the problem using troubleshoot option.
open the cartridge access door.
remove the cartridge and wipe the cartridge using a clean cloth.
fix the cartridge back in the carriage.
close the access door.
restart your printer.