HP Amp 135 - 123.hp.com/amp135
HP Amp 135 is a Bluetooth printer device and it supports mobile printing solutions like ePrint, Airprint and Google Cloud Print. Meanwhile, it supports various connectivity options like wired, Wireless and USB. Then, it also has the charging port that let you to charge your phone device. Use the HP Smart app and easily connect the printer’s speaker with the mobile device. Then, the printer device has audio control panel that lets you to control the printer’s audio system and the call logs. You can find Wireless Direct, Wireless and Ink-Indicator Button on the printer’s control panel. In addition to, you can find the information button on the control panel using which you can find the printer related information. Then, you can different set of printer related options on the printer device. To summarize, HP Amp 135 is a user-friendly & compact printer device that aimed to serve the office users with simple setup 123.hp.com/setup 135 process.
HP Amp 135- Unboxing process - 123.hp.com/amp135
- To start the unpacking process, take out the printer device from the package. Then, you can find basic setup accessories and reference materials on the top of the device.
- Use the plastic handle and carefully pull out the printer device. Peel off the tape and other protective materials on the 123.hp.com/amp135 printer device. Get more printer related information from 123.hp.com/setup 135.
- Keep aside the packing materials, get the manufacturer’s support and recycle those packing materials.
- Now, use the power cord that came along with the printer package. Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source.
- Then, it is recommended to use the wall outlet as it delivers steady power supply to the device. Now, use the printer’s power button and turn ON your printer device.
Ink Cartridges Installation - 123.hp.com/setup 135
- Firstly, open the in access door and wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer device. Wait for a while, you device gets idle and silent then you can place the ink cartridges.
- Then, un wrap the ink cartridges that came with the printer package. Remove the protective orange tape and then place them on their allotted slots.
- Hold the ink cartridges by their sides and then put some pressure to place them properly. Close the ink access door and the device starts the initialization process. Know more about the ink cartridges from 123.hp.com/setup 135.
Paper Loading Process
- To start with, raise the printer’s input tray and then pull out the input tray extender. Use the Paper width guide for the alignment process.
- In general, you can load up to 60 sheets into the input tray. Use the paper width guide and align the paper properly. Get to know more about the print and paper settings from 123.hp.com/setup 135.
- Now, slide out the printer’s output tray and then pull out the output tray extender. After the basic setup, you need to install the latest printer driver and start using the 123.hp.com/amp135 printer device.
HP Amp 135 Printer Driver Installation
- To start with, visit the Manufacturer’s site 123.hp.com/setup 135 to get the latest version of the printer driver software based on your printer model.
- Click Software and Drivers tab. Then, enter the printer’s model number on the “ Enter My HP Model Number” field and then click Find My Product.
- Under the software-solutions you can find the printer driver software. Click Download to get the setup.exe file.
- Here, we are downloading the HP Support assistant software and using it as the printer driver. Launch the HP Support assistant software on your device and then click My devices tab.
- Click Updates Tab, click for updates and messages to get updated version of the printer driver software. For more information visit 123.hp.com/setup 135.
Bluetooth Speaker Setup
To establish the Bluetooth Connection, you should connect the printer’s audio system to your mobile device. You can easily manage the phone calls and use the 123.hp.com/amp135 printer device as speaker.
- Use the control panel buttons on the printer device to establish the Bluetooth connection. Press the Bluetooth button on the printer’s control panel.
- Now, the Bluetooth light starts to blink indicating that the audio system is ready to use. Now, turn ON the Bluetooth feature on your mobile device. Get to know more about the Bluetooth setup from 123.hp.com/setup 135.
- Now, locate and choose the preferred device from the list and establish the connection. After the connection, your device displays” Device Connected “message on the panel display.
To Manage the Phone Calls
- If you receive a phone call, the device just pause the music player and enables the user to use the device as phone. You can hear the phone’s ringtone through the speaker.
- Use the phone button on the printer’s panel to attend the call. While, you can also reject the call just press and hold the phone button at the same time. 123.hp.com/setup 135 find out more about the panel settings
- Then, you can use the printer’s play/pause button to control the printer’s microphone.
Troubleshooting Instructions- 123.hp.com/setup 135
- If the printer device can’t play the audio, you need to check couple of things. At First, you need to check the 123.hp.com/amp135 printer’s volume level.
- Use the (+) button and increase the volume level. Then, place your printer device closer to the mobile so that they share the same range.
- Meanwhile, make sure that there is no electromagnetic interference like cordless phone, microwave over as it may interrupt the connection.
Pairing Issue- 123.hp.com/setup 135
- If you can’t pair your mobile device with the audio system then you need to check the 123.hp.com/amp135 printer’s audio system.
- At First, make sure that the printer’s Bluetooth light is on and steady. Then, you need to check the Bluetooth status of the mobile device.
- If the feature is OFF, use the device option and turn ON the Bluetooth option on the mobile device.
- Then, make sure that mobile device is closer to the printer device. If none of the above solutions work, you need to restart your device and then re-establish the connection.
HP Amp 135- Wireless Setup
- Before starting the process, you need to connect the computer to the preferred wireless network. Then, Turn ON your Printer 123.hp.com/amp135 and Computer Device.
- After that, make sure that the computer is connected to the same wireless network as the printer device. Click 123.hp.com/setup 135 and get wireless setup troubleshoot support.
- Complete the basic printer setup process and load paper into the input tray. Then, place the ink cartridges on their allotted slots and place it closer to the router during the wireless setup.
Printer Software Installation
- Turn On your computer device, download the latest featured HP Printer driver software from the manufacturer’s site 123.hp.com/setup 135 and complete the software installation process.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer device, download and run HP Easy start on your device. Then, choose the preferred 123.hp.com/amp135 printer device from the list.
- If the device isn’t listed, use “My Printer is not shown” option. Select Wireless Network as the Connection method and then click continue.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the wireless network connection. Know more about the driver installation from 123.hp.com/setup 135
Troubleshooting Instructions- Fixing Print Quality
If the device fails to deliver the expected print quality, you need to check the ink cartridges and for the ink smears.
Check the Ink cartridges
- HP Recommends you to use the genuine ink cartridges to achieve better quality output. HP 123.hp.com/setup 135 Cannot guarantee the print quality if you use non-HP ink cartridges.
- Meanwhile, it is not recommended to use the refilled ink cartridges as it may reduce the print quality.
Check the Ink smears- 123.hp.com/setup 135
- At First, Turn ON your printer device and then load paper into the paper tray. Then, search printer on the windows search and then pick your printer device from the list.
- Then, click Maintain Your Printer and open the printer toolbox. Now, click clean printer on the Device Services tab and the printer device might take some noise during this process.
- The Device prints out a page using which you can check the 123.hp.com/amp135 printer’s functionality.
Check the Paper Type and Quality
- In general, every paper has printing and nonprinting side. You can find the printer’s logo on the non-print side and the print side is smoother.
- Then, it is not recommended to use the wrinkled or curled paper. Check with the paper type as there are different types of paper like plain paper, colorlok paper and advanced photo paper. Get to know more about the paper and print settings from 123.hp.com/setup 135.
- Use Plain paper with ColorLok technology for everyday text documents. Then, HP Advanced Photo Paper for the dense and graphical printing.
- It is not recommended to leave the unused sheets on the input tray so store it in the resalable bag and use it for the future use.
Replace the Ink Cartridges
- If none of the above solutions works, you need to replace the ink cartridges. Turn ON your printer device and then open the ink access door.
- Wait until the cartridge move to the center of the printer device. Press down the cartridge and pull it to release it out the slot. Get PrintHead Cleaning instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 135.
- Now, you need to install new cartridges. Unwrap the cartridge package and remove the protective plastic cover and install them into the slot.
We are an independent and service providing site. Get more detailed information about the printer setup, driver installation and other troubleshooting instructions.Our professional support helps you to solve the printer and connectivity related issues. All the information and images are owned by the 123.hp.com/setup 135 HP Manufacturer.