123 HP Deskjet Printer 1010 AirPrint Service:
Apple’s Airprint is a technology that helps to create rich quality output most commonly from your apple device. The most common devices that makes use of the airprint app is apple iphone, ipod, ipad or Mac. Initially launching HP Wireless Printers can be used. But this can be done only with the help of AirPrint to any Printer connected to a windows computer along with Windows Servers. Then, Visit 123.hp.com/dj1000 to get HP printer driver.
Apple products are considered to be the most secure devices as it does not establish the connection without the authentication. In the Meantime, HP AirPrint involves some authentication process to deliver secure service.Only when device authentication is successful you can proceed further. Hence connecting a printer to your Apple device is not easy.
Now, let’s see how to connect HP Deskjet with Mac :
Connecting HP DJ 1010 Printer to Mac Device:
- After that, Download and install the HP’s AirPrint app that is specially featured for printing.
- Alternatively,click 123.hp.com/dj1000 to get latest version of printer driver.
- Then, Install the setup to your device.
- You can select and share the document on your app.
- Then, enter the printer name and other details to Share the document to your printer device.
- Now, You are now eligible to print your document on your printer.
In Other Words, The AirPrint option works just in this manner and you can perform functions of printing.But, you need to do install the setup or the printing app. Most Importantly, you need to download HP AirPrint app on your mac device to carry out the sharing and printing process.