123 HP Deskjet 1010 ePrint Service:
ePrint is a service that is available for HP Printers. The ePrint delivers better performance as this service lets you to print documents from anywhere and at any time.
Let us see how to connect the printer to ePrint Service.
Get hp Deskjet printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj1010. While setting up the printer, go to hpconnected.com and subscribe to ePrint services.
The service can be utilized by connecting your printer to your computer and print documents from anywhere. To Put in Other Words, anyone who is aware of the printer’s email address can print documents through web-enabled service.
HP deskjet 1010 Print with HP ePrint:
HP ePrint is a service that helps you to print on HP ePrint enabled printer anywhere and anytime. Just attach the document to your email and enter the printer’s address on the recipient field. On receiving the mail, the printer prints the document.
To perform all these actions, your printer needs to have a wireless network connection to the active network.
- In case if you are connected using an USB connection, you cannot access this function.
- But, you need an active internet connection to proceed further.
- Get your printer connected and perform printing.
- Then, Compose a new mail and attach a document that you want to print.
- Enter the address of your printer in the recipients tab.
- Now, Hit the send option and print the document.
This service can help you print your documents from anywhere. If you are aware of your printer’s mail address then it is easy to connect your printer from anywhere and print documents.