123 HP Deskjet Printer AirPrint Service:
Apple’s Airprint is a technology that helps to create rich quality output most commonly from your apple device. In general, Apple Devices uses this HP AirPrint app to launch wireless network connection. But this can be done only with the help of AirPrint to any Printer connected to a windows computer along with Windows Servers. Visit 123.hp.com/dj1050 to download the latest version of the HP printer driver.
Then, Apple products are considered to be the most secure devices as it establish connection after the device authentication. So, connecting a printer to your Apple device is not easy.
Now let’s see how to connect HP Deskjet with Mac :
Connecting HP DJ 1050 Printer to Mac Device:
- Download and install the HP’s AirPrint app that is specially featured for printing.
- Alternatively, Visit 123.hp.com/dj1050 to get the latest version of HP DJ 1050 printer driver software.
- Install the setup to your device.
- You can select and share the document on your app.
- Share the document to your printer just by entering your printer name on the print device.
- You are now eligible to print your document on your printer.
The AirPrint option works just in this manner and you can perform functions of printing. All you need to do is install the setup or the printing app just by downloading it on your apple mac device and share documents to print them on the go.