123 HP Deskjet – Scan to Computer
Scanning a document is a common act that is carried out in most concern, industries, schools and colleges. In recent days scanning document has also entered houses. Increasing technology have brought this to life. Other than printers, people start to expect some more advancements in their devices. Hence HP has introduced, HP Deskjet 1112 printers that can perform more effectively. HP have come up with new ideas that is the scanner settings along with share option. Now let’s see this in depth. The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj1112
Scanning document on HP DJ Setup:
HP’s Deskjet Printers came up with scanning techniques. That is, HP’s new Deskjet Printers were introduced with the Scan option. To perform this action you can follow these steps:
- Place the document that you want to scan, in the scanner glass.
- Make sure that you place it in the right corner of the glass.
- Now close the lid of the scanner.
- On your printer’s control panel select the scan option.
- Make preferences on scanning the document and the path where you need to save the document.
- Now hit the scan option to scan the document.
There is another possible way to scan your document on the go. It is through your PC or laptop. Once you install your printer driver software to your computer, then it becomes to directly scan and save documents on your computer.
Scanning documents on your computer:
- Initially, you need to install the driver software to your computer.
- You can download the driver setup from 123.hp.com/setup or 123.hp.com/dj1112
- Now using your setup you can scan your document.
- Place the original document beneath your scanner lid.
- Place it to the right corner of your glass.
- Close the lid.
- Now use the driver setup to scan the document.
- Select the scan tab on your driver setup.
- Make preferences and select the save destination as your computer’s drive.
- Finally, hit the “START SCAN”
This process helps you to connect your printer driectly and scan documents without any direct access over your printer and save the documents to your computer. You can save the document for later use or you can save and continue the scan option. You can make use of the Automatic Feeder Tray to scan documents instantly.