123 HP Deskjet Printer Cartridge installation:
One of the important aspect or factor that promotes you to print documents in a healthy way. Printing is no more a hurdle to be carried out. You can just install your HP’s instant ink to perform better than ever. It is really important to install your printer’s ink cartridge to start printing. Do you know how to install the ink cartridge to your printer? Here are some steps on how to install your ink cartridge.
Installing HP’s Instant Ink cartridge:
- To install your printer with ink cartridge,
- Notice whether the printer is turned ON.
- Open the printer access door, and the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriages settle to the center of your printer.
- Once the cartridge gets positioned,
- Open the cartridge from its packing.
- Make sure that you hold the cartridges by its sides.
- Now lift the cartridge up.
- Now place the cartridge in the carriage and push it until it snaps the end.
- Place the tri-color cartridge in the same way.
- Once you are done, close the access doors.
- Now restart your printer to get the setup initialized.
- Print a test page to know the quality of print.
It is highly recommended to install the setup using the HP’s instant ink cartridge. As these cartridges not only saves ink, on your purchase you can even get your printer registered to HP store. That way, when ever your printer is about to run out of ink, the HP store gets intimated about the status of ink. And your ink cartridge will be delivered before your printer runs out of ink.