Deskjet ePrint Service:
ePrint is a service that is available for HP Deskjet 3720 Printers. The ePrint service can perform better than the normal printing, because the feature of this service can help you print documents from anywhere and at any time.
Let us see how to connect the printer to ePrint Service.
Once you download the hp Deskjet printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj3720, while setting up the printer, go to hpconnected.com and subscribe to ePrint services.
The service can be utilized by connecting your printer to your computer and print documents from anywhere. When you connect your printer to your HP connected account, anyone who is aware of the printer’s email address can print documents through web-enabled service.
Print with HP ePrint:
HP ePrint is a service by HP Printers that helps you to print on HP ePrint enabled printer anywhere and anytime, you can send an email. Just attach the document to your email and enter the recipient address with the address of your printer and send the mail. On receiving the mail, the printer prints the document.
To perform all these actions, your printer needs to have a wireless network connection to the active network.
- In case if you are connected using an USB connection, you cannot access this function.
- Once you are connected using an active internet connection, you can proceed further.
- Get your printer connected and perform printing.
- Compose a new mail and attach a document that you want to print.
- Enter the address of your printer in the recipients tab.
- Now Hit the send option and print the document.
This service can help you print your documents from anywhere. If you are aware of your printer’s mail address then it is easy to connect your printer from anywhere and print documents.