123 HP DeskJet 4729
HP DeskJet 4729 is a reliable and budget-friendly printer device,makes the printing and sharing process easy .A small and neatly designed printer device can fit into any space. 123.hp.com/dj4729 has a single button for power control and two sockets at the rear end of the printer device. The Printer device automatically tunes into sleep mode if it is not being used, it gets into active state after getting a printing request. It is an Easy to use printer device that offers the basic needs with simple 123.hp.com/setup 4729 setup process.
123.hp.com/setup 4729-Unboxing HP DeskJet 4729
- Unwrap your printer package, you can find the basic components like power cord,power module, ink cartridges and software installation CD needed for the printer setup.
- Set aside the packing materials, you can recycle those wrapping materials. For guidance, visit 123.hp.com/setup 4729.
- Following this process, pull out the printer device from the package.You can find set of booklets that can be used as guidance for printer setup and troubleshooting.
- Slide out the printer device from the bag. Now, remove the tape and packing materials in and around the printer device.
- Lower the input tray and open the ink access door,remove the tape and other packing materials. You can find product name and number on the ink access door.
- Use this information to get HP warranty information. After completing the printer’s hardware setup, use the printer accessories to complete the basic setup.
HP DeskJet 4729 Setup-123.hp.com/setup 4729
- Use the power cord and establish the power connection ,plug in one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source.
- Press the power button and turn ON the 123.hp.com/dj4729 printer device.The device might make some noise during the initialization process.
- Following the initialization process,open the ink access door and install the ink cartridges in the allotted slots. It is recommended to use the HP ink cartridges to achieve better quality printing.
- After installing the ink cartridges,close the ink access door and load a stack of paper into the input tray.Now install the printer driver and send the printing requests to the device.
Printer Driver Installation using the CD-123.hp.com/setup 4729
The Printer Driver software acts as a communication medium between your printer device and computer. Use the Driver installation CD that came with the printer package.If you have lost or misplaced the software installation,you can download it from the 123.hp.com/setup 4729 Official Website.
123.hp.com/dj4729 and Computer Connection
You can use the USB cable, parallel port cable or a SCSI cable to launch the computer and printer connection.Laptop works the same way as your desktop so you can use the same connection methods. On the Other hand,tablet and smartphone needs a printer device that supports wireless connection
- You can use the software CD that came along with the printer device for the printer driver installation.
- After the printer setup and connection process, insert the software installation CD in the drive. Your computer device automatically runs the setup.exe file.
- If the device fails to run the file, you can manually open it. Open the My computer and click setup or install file to download the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation process. Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 4729.
Installing the printer device
- Use these instructions if you want to just install the printer without additional software programs.After the setup and the connection process,open the control panel.
- In the control panel window, click printers or printers and fax icon to open the printer’s setting window.For regular updates, visit 123.hp.com/setup 4729.
- In the Printer’s window,click the Add a printer icon and set the basic preferences in the windows printer wizard and click next.
- The installer prompts you to choose the printer type. If you have already connected your 123.hp.com/dj4729 printer device to the computer,choose Local printer attached to the computer and click next.
- If the installer asks you to mention the printer driver’s location, browse through the driver’s directory and point out the location.
Test your 123.hp.com/dj4729 printer device
- After the printer driver installation process, use the ” Print a Test page” option to test the printer’s functionality and quality.
- Open the control panel and select the Devices and Printers ,Printer or Printers and Fax icon depending on the OS version. Choose and Right-click on your printer device and click properties.
- Click Print Test Page button on the printer properties window. If the printer can complete the process,you have successfully completed the printer driver installation process.
- If you can’t complete the process, you can get more support from the manufacturer 123.hp.com/setup 4729.
Fixing Quality issue-123.hp.com/setup 4729
If the printed document or image fails to meet the expected quality level,use the following instructions to solve the issue and improve the quality
Genuine HP Cartridges
- HP recommends you to use HP ink and toner supplies,it is not encouraged to use the non-HP ink or toner refills.
- You can resolve the printing quality issue by fixing the ink cartridges. Check your cartridges authenticity on 123.hp.com/setup 4729.
Rest your Printer Device
- Turn OFF your printer and let it rest for 30 minutes. After some time, reset your printer device and try to print.
- Check the printing quality,if the issue is still not resolved get more support from the 123.hp.com/setup 4729 manufacturer.
Photo Paper in the Input Tray
- If you leave the unused photo paper in the input tray,it may result in some reaction between paper rollers and photo paper.
- It’s recommended to take them out and store it in the sealable bag for future use.
- Many papers have both printing and non-printing sides, usually the smooth side is the print side and the non-printing side have a company logo.
- Use wrinkle-free and clean paper for the printing process. For everyday document ,use Plain paper with ColorLok Technology and for dense printing document use HP Advanced Photo Paper.
- Don’t leave the unused paper in the input tray, store it in the sealable bag and use it for future use.
- Try to print with different paper,it helps you to determine whether the issue is related to the paper.
Device’s Print Settings
- Choose and open the program that you want to print, click file and select print. In the Print dialog window,choose the printer device and click the properties button.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab.Under the media drop-down menu,choose the paper type and preferred print quality.
- After setting the basic settings, click OK and then select Print.For more support,visit 123.hp.com/setup 4729.
Replace low or empty ink cartridges
- Open the printer software, use the estimated graphic level diagram to verify the ink level.If the ink level is lower than estimated level, replaces the ink cartridges and try to print.
- Turn ON your printer device using the power button. Open the ink access door and wait until the carriage gets idle and silent.
- Press down the cartridge that you want to replace and pull it out of the slot. Slide in the new ink cartridge and close the ink access door.
- Use your device’s automated tools to align the cartridges. Open the printer software,click printers Actions and choose Maintenance tasks.
- On the Device Services tab,click Align Ink cartridges. Your 123.hp.com/dj4729 device automatically prints an alignment page.For regular update,visit 123.hp.com/setup 4729.
Examine Diagnostic Report
- Start the process by opening the printer software,Double-click Maintenance tasks and open the HP Toolbox.
- Under the Device Services tab,click print Diagonstic Information to get the Diagnostic report.Using the diagnostic report you can easily locate the defect area.
- If there is no defect in the ink level of the diagnostic report, check with the image’s pixel resolution. Enlarged image may result in blurry output.
Clean the ink Cartridges
- If there are some streaks or smears in the text of the diagnostic report,clean the ink cartridges and resolve the issue.For this process,you need cotton swab, lint-free cloth or other soft material.
- Use the power button and Turn ON your printer device. Open the ink access door and wait until the carriage moves to the center.
- Pull out the ink cartridges from the slot, clean the face and the edges with the cotton swab and distill water.
- Let it dry for 10 minutes or you can use a new swab to dry it out. After the cleaning process, place the ink cartridges in the allotted slots.
- Close the ink access door and try to print again,if the issue is still not resolved, get more support from the 123.hp.com/setup 4729.
Service your Printer Device
- If the issue is still not resolved, try to replace or get support from the 123.hp.com/setup 4729 manufacturer. For the product replacement, you can get the warranty support from the www.support.hp.com.
- Get HP support and plan the printer’s replacement process.If the product is out-of-warranty period,the manufacturer may charge you for the service.
We are third-party service provider,get guidance for printer setup,driver installation and to improve the printer’s performance. Get warranty and guarantee information from the manufacturer, images are owned by the manufacturer. This is an independent site,we don’t sell or trade HP products and services.Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 4729.