HP Deskjet printer helps to print easily from your home and smart devices like smart phones, tablets and PC’s. Additionally, HP DeskJet 1010 is a affordable printer device that serves all the basic needs. You can connect your HP DeskJet 1010 printer to your wireless network by using the HP Auto Wireless connect. Use the Driver Installation CD that came along with the printer device and complete the driver installation process.
- Make sure you switch on the computer and printer. You should use the same wireless network to connect your printer and computer. Meanwhile, Move all the objects that are in between the computer and printer.
- Then, Unplug the USB cable from the printer device. It is not recommended to plug the USB cable during the HP Deskjet 1010 Printers Download process. If prompted, you can use the USB cable to transfer the network information from the computer to the printer.
- You have to insert the CD/DVD drive in the computer’s CD driver. Wait for sometime and proceed when the installation wizard for HP printer appear on the screen.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to HP Deskjet 1010 Printers Download. Click 123.hp.com/dj1010 to get the latest version of the printer driver.
- If prompted, re-establish the USB cable connection between the computer and the printer.
- The installation guidelines varies according to your operating system. Choose anyone method given below to finish the setupIf you are using Window XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windo.ws 8, initially disconnect the USB cable between the PC and device which you used in the previous step and continue by executing the HP printer drivers download file. Click download and follow the instruction on the screen to complete HP Deskjet 1010 Printers Download.