HP Deskjet printer helps to print easily from your home and smart devices like smart phones, tablets and PC’s. This is a cost effective printer which can be bought at an affordable price. You can connect your HP DeskJet 3700 printer to your wireless network by using the HP Auto Wireless connect. Follow the installation setup given below when you are using the installation CD that is packed along with the printers to complete the HP Deskjet 3700 Printers Download process.
- Make sure you switch on the computer and printer. You should use the same wireless networkk to connect your printer and computer. Move all the objects that is placed in between the computer and printer so they connect to the wireless network easily.
- The USB cable should be detached from the printer. It is not recommended to plug the USB cable during the HP Deskjet 3700 Printers Download process. If prompted, you can use the USB cable to transfer the network information from the computer to the printer.
- You have to insert the CD/DVD drive in the computer’s CD driver. Wait for sometime and proceed when the installation wizard for HP printer appear on the screen.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to HP Deskjet 3700 Printers Download. The driver should be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj3700 and finish the download.
- You will be prompted by the installation wizard to connect the USB cable between the computer and the printer.
- The installation guidelines varies according to your operating system. Choose anyone method given below to finish the setup If you are using Window XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, initially disconnect the USB cable between the PC and device which you used in the previous step and continue by executing the HP printer drivers download file. Click download and follow the instruction on the screen to complete HP Deskjet 3700 Printers Download.