Enabling HP ePrint with HP Setup 4520:
HP Provides its users with a service called HP ePrint. This service helps you to print documents on your HP Envy 4520 Printer from anywhere. Provided you should have an active network and ePrint enabled HP printer.
Before you could start, know that your printer is assigned an unique network address. You can use this address to send print jobs to your printer.The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy4520
How to enable HP ePrint?
To enable HP ePrint make sure you enable the web service on your printer.
Web Services Setup:
- Select the HP ePrint icon on your home screen.
- Click the Setup button.
- Hit the accept button to approve the terms and conditions and enable web services.
Establishing the service:
- Ensure that the web services are setup.
- Click the HP ePrint icon on the display.
- Find the printer’s unique address on the web services menu.
- Compose a mail on your mobile or PC.
- Enter the address in the recipient’s tab.
- Attach the document that you need to send.
- Finally, hit the send option to send your print job.
NOTE: Make sure that you dont enter any other email address in the recipient’s tab.you can visit 123.hp.com/setup 4520 to know step-by-step process to connect your printer.