123 HP Envy Printer Setup & Installation:
Unseal your 123 HP Setup 4520 printer from its box and make it ready to fix the power cable. Plug the cord to the rear of your printer and connect the other end of your printer to a power source. Make sure there is no leakage of current in the socket or the wire. Once you connect the power cord turn ON your printer. The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy4520
How to initialize your HP Envy 4520 Printer?
- You can find some notifications as soon as you Turn ON your printer.
- Make initializations like selecting your country name, date and time.
- After you complete it select the OK button.
- Then place the ink cartridges in the ink carriage.
- To install your ink cartridge, open the access door.
- Open the cartridge access door and fix the cartridge in the carriage.
- Once you install the cartridge to your printer,
- Make sure that you close all the access doors.
- Now click OK button.
- Load the paper in the input tray.
- Once you place the paper in the input tray your printer prints an alignment page.
- If you find your alignment is perfect then proceed further with printing.
After you complete all the basic functionalities on your printer, you can install your printer driver setup to your computer. To install the setup you must use the Driver Disc and get it installed in case if your printer driver setup is lost or out dated, you caan download the setup file from 123.hp.com/setup 4520. Install the setup file to your computer and directly access your printer through your computer.