123 HP Envy 4525 Printer
HP Envy 4525 is a cost-efficient printer device caters various features. 123.hp.com/envy4525 50mm Printer Device supports wireless connection and duplex printing . With ePrint , Operators can send the image or document to the device right away. You can use the front panel as input feed and output tray with the swing-out and fold-up support. Use the inbuilt USB socket to establish the USB connection. 123.hp.com/envy4525 delivers great quality color output, but it takes time to carry out the process. It is an entry level All-in-One printer device with mono LCD display. AirPrint allows to setup wireless direct connect to your iOS devices . A Multi-Functional Printer device designed to meet the home and business user’s needs. Using the printer software,it is easier to scan the JPEG,TIFF, Bitmap and PDF files . For more support, visit 123.hp.com/setup 4525.
UnBoxing HP Envy 4525 - 123.hp.com/setup 4525
- To Begin with, open the HP Envy 4525 printer package. You can find the basic setup accessories on the top of the printer device..
- Besides that, simplify the troubleshooting and setup process with the HP reference materials.
- Set aside the packing materials. For the recycling purpose, visit 123.hp.com/setup 4525 support.
- With the carry bag handle and pull out the printer device from the package and get rid of Styrofoam end caps.
- Get Started guide gives Step-By-Step Instructions for printer setup. Likewise, you can shorten the software installation process with package’s CD.
- Slide the 123.hp.com/envy4525 printer package so that you start that the setup process. After that, pull out the printer device with the plastic handle
- Lift the scanner lid, take off the plastic cover. Peel off the plastic tape covering the printer’s control panel.
- Meanwhile, slide out the input tray and remove the wrapping materials. For the alignment purpose, HP designed Input tray with a paper width guide
HP Envy 4525 Setup - 123.hp.com/setup 4525
- To Begin the process, use the hardware accessories to set up your printer device. Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source.
- After the cable connection, turn ON your printer device using the power button. Your printer device might make some noise during the initialization process.
- Set the Time, Country/Region and Preferred Language during the initialization process. After the initialization process, the device asks you to install the ink cartridges.
- Open the ink access door, insert the ink cartridges in their allotted slots. For better quality output , use HP ink cartridges. You can get more information about the ink cartridges at 123.hp.com/setup 4525.
- Following the cartridge installation, your device detects the installed ink cartridges and displays “Genuine HP Ink Cartridges Installed” message.
- Tap Continue, the device asks you to load plain paper. Slide out the input tray and load a stack of unused A4 paper.
- For the paper alignment, use the paper width guide. Shortly after that, your printer device prints an aligned page.
- The alignment page helps you to identify the printing quality. After that, open the scanner lid and place the alignment page on the scanner bed.
- After a while, your printer device displays “Alignment successful” message . Press Continue to proceed with the setup process.
- In the end, the device alerts you to pick the connection type. Operators can also use the “Connect Later” option.
- Afterward, Install the printer driver with 123.hp.com/setup 4525 support.
HP Printer Driver Installation-Windows - 123.hp.com/setup 4525
- First, Use the Software Installation CD that came with the printer package. After the basic setup process,insert the Software Installation CD in the drive and run the setup.exe file.
- Then,Make sure that your 123.hp.com/envy4525 printer device is connected to the computer. You can use the USB cable or you can establish a wireless connection.
- Following that,turn ON your printer device with the power button. In general ,the printer device begins the installation process after connecting it to the computer.
- If not, click the Start button and type Printers and Scanners in the search menu.Choose Printers and Scanners from the list.
- Then, On the Printers and Scanners Window,click Add a Printer or Scanner and select your printer device from the result.
- Meanwhile, If your printer device isn’t listed,use the The Printer that I want isn’t listed option. It will search for the printer devices within the range. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the process.
Printer Driver Installation(Mac) - 123.hp.com/setup 4525
- To start with, make sure that your printer model supports the Mac operating system. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 4525 to get the compatibility information.
- Then,Use the USB cable and establish direct communication between your computer and printer device.
- If your device designed with traditional USB port, use the USB-to-USB-C adapter and connect your printer device to your Mac.
- Now, Turn ON your printer device using the power button. Your Mac device automatically detects the printer and identify the update needs.
- If needed,the printer device prompts for the update. Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the printer driver Installation process.
Wireless Setup - 123.hp.com/setup 4525
To establish the wireless connection, connect the 123.hp.com/envy4525 printer device to the same wireless network as your printer device and install the printer driver software on your computer device. During the software installation process, choose wireless as the connection type.
- The wireless connection process requires network name,network password, a computer device with active internet connection and it should be connected to the same wireless network as your printer device.
- Now, Turn ON your router and computer device, connect the computer to the same wireless network as your printer device. Then,Disconnect the USB and other cable connections.
Wireless Network connection – 123.hp.com/setup 4525
- Press the wireless button and then press the (-) button next to settings. Use the down arrow and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Wizard automatically searches for wireless networks and displays you the available networks.If your network isn’t listed,you can enter them manually with the Enter new network name option.
- Use the on-screen keyboard and enter your network name. After entering the network name, scroll to done and click OK.
- If prompted,enter the WEP or WPA key using the on-screen keyboard.After entering the WEP key, press OK to confirm the process.
- After entering the details,the 123.hp.com/envy4525 printer device automatically tries to connect to your network.
Printer Driver Installation – 123.hp.com/setup 4525
- To download the update printer software,visit the 123.hp.com/setup 4525 HP official website and enter your printer model number and click Begin.
- Download and run the setup.exe file on your device.Use the On-screen instructions to complete the driver installation and the installation process.
Troubleshooting Instructions - 123.hp.com/setup 4525
Locate the jammed paper
- Unplug the power cord from your printer device, open the ink access door and locate the jammed paper. Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 4525.
- Use your hands and carefully pull out the paper, check and get rid of torn pieces of paper it may result in paper jam.
- Locate and pull out the paper path and duplexer path cover, gently remove the paper and torn pieces of paper from the rear roller.
- After getting rid of torn pieces and paper, push back duplexer path and paper path into its original place and close the ink access door.
- Try to print, if the issue still exists look for paper jam in the input tray. Slide out the input tray and remove the loose sheets of paper.
- Use your hands and pull out the jammed paper from the input tray.
- There might be some jams in the input tray, use the torch light and check for torn pieces and paper. For more information, visit 123.hp.com/setup 4525.
Clean your ink cartridge area
- Turn OFF your printer device and unplug the power cord. Locate and pull out the paper path behind the cartridge access door.
- This cleaning process requires cotton swab and distilled water, damp the cotton swab in the distilled water and put some pressure to remove the excess water.
- Roll the swab over the rollers to clean it, let it dry for 10-15 minutes or you can clean it with the other dry swab to dry it out.
- Following the cleaning process, place the paper path in its position and close the ink access door. Reconnect the power cord and turn ON your printer device
- Try to print. If the issue persists, service your printer device with 123.hp.com/setup 4525 support.
Service your printer Device
- Service or replace your printer device if the issue is still not resolved, Visit HP page 123.hp.com/setup 4525 to get Warranty status.
- Get in touch with HP support to plan the repair or replacement process.
Printer is Offline
HP Print and Scan Doctor – 123.hp.com/setup 4525
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor from the 123.hp.com/setup 4525 Official Website. Setup and Run the file in your device.
- Subscribe for regular updates and set your printer device as default printer. Try to print, if the issue exists continue the troubleshooting process.
Reset the Print Environment
- First, turn Off your printer device and wait for 10 seconds. Disconnect power cord and other cable connection.
- Now, Turn Off your computer device that you are using. After a while, reconnect the power cord and Turn On your device with the power button.
- If you are using wireless connection, restart the router device and re-establish the connection.
- Try printing, if the issue exists continue the troubleshooting process.
Check your Default Printer Device
- First, enter device in the windows search box and hit enter. Choose Devices and Printers from the result.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/envy4525 printer device that is not grayed out and set it as Default printer.
- Finally, try to print, if the issue still exists get support from the 123.hp.com/setup 4525 manufacturer.