HP Envy 5643 User Manual and Driver Setup:
You can install HP Envy 5643 driver to your windows computer using the setup installation disc. You will be provided with the disc when you purchase your new printer. You can even find the setup manual for HP 5643 wireless setup along with the software installation guide. Also download the latest version of software for your all new HP Envy 5643 setup from 123.hp.com/envy5643.
Installing driver software using HP Envy 5643 guide:
- Connect your windows computer and your HP Envy 5643 printer to the same wireless network.
- Once you connect the envy 5643 printer to the network you can proceed further.
- Note your network name and password. These are used to connect your HP Setup 5643 to the wireless network.
- After you complete the above steps, you can install the device driver.
- You can even download the latest version of your driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5643.
- To download the setup file go the website from your browser.
- Enter your printer model number in the given tab and click the BEGIN
- Click next and follow the instructions to complete the HP Envy 5643 setup installation process.
- The latest version of your HP Envy 5643 printer driver supports the new operating system.
- Make sure that you check with the compatibility of your software while you download the software.
you can visit 123.hp.com/setup 5643 to know step-by-step process to connect your printer.