Installing Ink Cartridge On HP Envy 5646:
Initially when your HP Envy 5646 printer is installed for the first time, you need to notice the following thing. Install the access doors and delivery door. The stack trays, power cord and so on. Among these you will have install the major component of your printer, it is the ink cartridge.
Ink cartridges are available in both black and color. It is the only component that is spread on the sheets as an output of what you take to the printer setup. First, you need to do the ink cartridge installation to start using your printer device. Also make sure that you know how to replace the cartridge. Visit 123.hp.com/envy5646 to get the latest version of HP printer driver.
Replacing ink cartridges:
To know how to replace your ink cartridge, you can use your printer’s guide. The need to replace a ink cartriddge is when the ink levels of the current ink cartridge becomes low. Use the HP Instant Ink Service to pre-plan the ink cartridge replacement process. To Clarify, HP Instant Ink Plan automatically alerts the manufacturer once the device runs out of ink.
How to replace the ink cartridge on HP setup 5646:
- Make sure that your HP Envy Setup is switched ON.
- Open the main access door along with the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartridge settles to the center of the printer.
- Now open the carriage and lift the cartridge.
- Remove the new cartridge from the packing.
- You must know how to hold your cartridge, Hold the cartridge by the side.
- Remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Place the cartridge in the carriage and push it until it snaps the edge.
- Close all the covers of the cartridge and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
you can visit 123.hp.com/setup 5646 to know step-by-step process to connect your printer.