123 HP Envy 5660 AirPrint option:
In recent times HP Envy 5660 Printers have introduced a way to connect Mac devices to your printer. Initially it was a challenge for a user to connect printer with a Apple device. Knowing the inability HP has introduced the Airprint option. In order to activate this option, all you need to do is install the printing app to your apple device. Once you get it installed it is completely easy to connect the printer and perform all your printer function directly from your apple device.The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy5660
How to connect using Airprint Option?
- Connect to your Airprint option by doing the following,
- First, install the AirPrint app to your Mac device.
- Once you install, Turn ON your printer.
- Now select the document that you want to print.
- Share the document to your Airprint app.
- Once you share the document on your app,
- You will be prompted to make changes using your app.
- Finally, Hit the start print option.
Before you could perform this action you need to make sure that the printer settings and the device that you connect through is well syncronized. Other than this, you need to make changes on your printer using the settings option. either make use of your printer manual to engage this service or you can visit 123.hp.com/setup 5660 to know step-by-step process to connect your printer.