HP Envy 7640 Scanner Settings:
HP Envy 7640 printer provides an option of scanning documents. You can perform this action on your printer setup and perform this function. There is two possibility of scanning documents. Either directly on your printer or using the computer setup.
If your scanning your document through your printer setup, you can place the document that you want to scan and hit the scan button. If you are going to scan the document through your computer, use the scan tab to scan the document. The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy7640
Scanning document on your printer:
- To scan the document on your printer,
- Place a document on the scanner glass.
- Close the lid.
- Hit the scan option on the printer control tab.
- In case if your going to scan both the sides of the document,
- Make use of the automatic feeder tray.
- Also select the duplexer option on the scan tab.
- Once you complete the scan you can either save the document or print them.
You can also perform the scan function using the printer software on your computer. The advantage of scanning document through your computer is, you can make changes or edit your document directly. And you can even save the document directly to your computer.
you can visit 123.hp.com/setup 7640 to know step-by-step process to connect your printer.