123 HP Officejet – Installing Driver:
Once you install your HP Officejet 100 printer setup to get started, the next step all you have to do is install your printer’s driver software to your personal computer. The reason that you install the setup to your device is to take easy access of your printer. Click 123.hp.com/oj100 to get the latest version of the HP printer driver.
How to install HP’s Driver Setup?
- After installing your all new HP Officejet printer,
- Check out for the driver software that is provided with the printer.
- You can get step by step instructions for your device setup from 123.hp.com/setup.
- (NOTE: If in case you have lost your driver disc or the driver is outdated. Downloading would be helpful.)
- Now insert the driver disc to your computer driver.
- Right click on the CD DISC Drive and hit the administrative RUN option.
- Install the setup file to your personal computer.
- Once you install the setup, you could find the Printer’s icon on your desktop.
- After that, click the printer’s icon and start using your printer device.
First, complete the software setup process and utilize your printer device at full potential. You can perform functions like print, copy, scan and even share documents. On installing your printer setup to your personal device you can even connect your can establish wireless network connection.
The printer driver setup also provides installation guide and support features to perform any functions. You can even follow the on-screen instructions on your computer to install the software. To troubleshoot any issues regarding your printer you can use the software instantly to perform these functions.
After the setup, you can use the printer device to carryout various functions like print,Scan and copy. You can easily perform this function. The Printer software provides you step by step instructions on how to use the software to scan a document directly using the software and without direct access.