123 HP Scan to computer:
As we have seen before, once you install your setup and the driver software to your device it becomes easy to scan and save a document or an image. The access of HP Officejet 100 printer can be taken through the setup installed to your device. Now let us see in brief, how to scan a document using computer.
Every time when you scan a document on your printer you might find it difficult to save the document. Now it has become more simple and easy to scan and save a document directly to your device. All you need is installing the setup to your computer. The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/oj100
How scan and save to computer?
- Before you could proceed with scanning make sure that you have installed the software.
- Once you have installed the software, now open the HP printer software.
- Select the scan tab on your printer setup.
- Then place a document that you want to scan.
- Make sure that you place the document to the right corner of your printer.
- Close the upper lid of your device.
- On the scan tab select the mode of scanning.
- In case, if your scanning both sided of the document, select the duplexer mode.
- Now, select the destination where to save the document on your computer.
- Once you finish with the preferences hit the “START SCAN” option.
Once your printer scans the document the job will be saved to the destination where you have mentioned. You can follow the path and perform actions such as editing or printing. HP driver offers advanced settings to make changes. You can close the tab and perform the other functions later or proceed with the same tab to process further scanning of documents.
Also on installing the setup to any of your device, you scan and save the document from anywhere and even share the document directly using the share option on your printer setup.