HP Officejet AirPrint – Print from mobile device:
Make use of your HP Officejet 6700 printer to print any kind of documents or images through your mobile device like iPhone or any other apple products.
iOS: You can use the print option from the share menu. You can use the Air Print option that is preinstalled to your device.
Also use the HP’s All-in-One printer remote app to get set and use your printer for printing, copying and even sharing of your documents on the go. The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/oj6700
How to use Airprint with HP Officejet Setup
Print your documents on your iPhone, iPad, iPod or any of your apple products just easy as you print normally. The apple’s AirPrint technology supports devices with iOS 4.2 and Mac OS X 10.7.
Use the AirPrint option to print wirelessly on your printer from the above mentioned devices using the following apps.
- Any other third-party applications.
Make sure that you have the following,
- The printer has to be connected with that of the same network as your AirPrint device.
- You can also use HP’s Mobile Printing site in case of unavailability of genuine website to download.
- Load the paper that best suits the requirement of the printer.
- Set the paper settings and enable the mobile device to start printing.
What If AirPrint Is Not Able To Print?
- In case, if you encounter this problem, that you Airprint app is not able to find device.
- On your iphone device verify that the device is updated with the latest version of the iOS software.
- On the other hand check your printer, that if there is any firmware that is restricting the device connection.
- After you check all these setup features, you can easily connect your printer through AirPrint option.
- Else, you can even connect your AirPrint enabled device using the USB connection.
Once your device is connected, select the document or image that you want to print. Right click on the document and select the share to option. Share the document to AirPrint app, using the app make preferences to your document. Finally, hit the print button to print your document.