HP Officejet Setup and Install:
Installing Printer Setup for First Time:
- First, Pull out the new HP officejet printer from its packing.
- Install the setup in a nearest place of access.
- Now, you need to check the basic accessories that came along with the printer device. In general, Manufacturer provide basic components like ink cartridges, power cord and phone cable with the package.
- At First, you need to establish the power connection. Connect the rear of your printer with the power cord.
- Then, Plug the other end to the power source.
- Power up your printer and Turn it ON to make initialization.
- Meanwhile, the device prompt you to choose the basic preferences like time and Date, Country/Region and Language.
- In the End, Click OK to Confirm the basic printer settings.
Once you install the complete setup you can prefer a secondary way to access your printer setup. It is the access through your computer system. To take access of your printer through your personal computer, you need to install the driver software to your computer.
How to install printer driver software?
- First, Take out for the printer driver software disc from the package and install it into the CD-drive.
- Right click the driver disc and select administrative RUN option.
- Install the setup to your computer.
- Once your software is installed you can start to access printer directly.
The purpose of installing the setup to your computer and to perform your functions is that, you can perform the printing and all other functions of your printer right from where you are. There is no need of direct access on your printer.