123 HP Scannner Settings:
Scanning is one of the important aspect of HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printers. You can perform this function in different wyas. Either you can scan documents directly on your printer’s control panel or through your computer device or even to network devices. To process this function you need to install the driver setup. The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojpro8610
Installing the driver setup to your computer you need to look out for your HP Driver Soft5ware. You can install the setup to your computer and perform scan option. The purwpose of installing the driver setup to your computer, you can perform the scan option in a advanced manner.
How to perform scan from control panel?
- To start to scan using your control panel,
- Open the scanner upper lid.
- Place the document that you want to scan.
- Make sure that you place the document in the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Then close the scanner lid.
- Now using the control panel hit the scan option.
- A set of scanning option appears you can use the to perform scan feature.
- Finally, hit the START SCAN option to scan the document.
How to scan both sides of the document?
- Place the document on your scanner glass.
- Make sure you place the document in the right corner of the glass.
- Close the lid.
- Now use the scan tab to make preferences or to make settings.
- To scan both sides of the document,
- You can select the duplexer option.
- Once you scan the either side of your document.
- Open the lid and turn the document to scan the other side.
- Again hit the scan option, once you complete scanning both the sides.
- Finally, select the print option to print the scanned document.
This is how you can perform the scan option. there are several other features you can use the automatic feeder option to easily perform the scan option. scanning the document on both sides ADF would be highly helpful to perform the function.