There are different kinds of users, who want their HP Officejet Pro 8615 printer to be connected to their personal devices. One among them is the Apple ios users. Learn more about the HP printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojpro8615.
Most Importantly, AirPrint Feature enable the users to easily connect with the Apple Devices.In Other Words, you can achieve wireless printing without the driver installation process.
How to Use AirPrint Option?
- Apple Devices support AirPrint.
- Mac OS X Lion.
- iOS 4.2 version.
- iPhone 3GS.
- iPad and iPad Touch.
Connecting MAC Device with HP OJ Pro:
- The OJ Pro is an AirPrint enabled service that can help you to connect your MAC Devices.
- To enable this service on your MAC Device.
- Open the iStore app on your printer.
- Look out for the AirPrint app on the store.
- Install the app to your device.
- Once you install the app, share the document to the app.
- Make preferences to the document on using your app.
- Now hit the print button on the app.
- Finally, the device starts the printing process.
Managing AirPrint on HP OJ Pro Printer:
Managing your AirPrint app on your printer is that easy as you maintain the normal app.After selecting the document, the device asks you to make the required changes on the document.
Select the number of copies or a two sided document.You can make whatever changes that you require to do using the print app.