HP Officejet Pro ePrint Service:
The ePrint service rendered by HP Officejet Pro 8615 Printers in HP Officejet Pro printer is a service that helps you print your documetns from anywhere and at any time.
You can make use of this service, just by sending an email to your printer’s mail address.
There is no need of installing a special software or driver to your device.
This helps the user with mobile printing.
Along with this, the service can help you with viewing print job status, print queue and control user’s access.
Setting up 123 HP Setup OJ Pro ePrint:
Connecting any of your mobile device with an active internet connection.
Enable web service option:
- Select and hold the ePrint option on your printer’s control panel.
- Accept all the terms and conditions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enable the web service.
- Once you connect print a test page to know the status.
Know your Printer’s unique address:
- Press the ePrint option.
- On your web service settings menu select the display email address.
- You can also use the utility tab to know the address.
Printing with ePrint Service:
- To print your documents using the ePrint service,
- Compose a mail on your mobile or computer.
- Enter the recipient address with your printer’s address.
- Attach the document that you want to print.
- Finally, Hit the send mail option to get your document printed.
How to Turn OFF the ePrint option?
To Turn OFF your ePrint option, use the web service settings menu, select the Turn OFF ePrint option.