Scan to computer using HP Officejet Pro:
How to install setup software?
- Installing Driver setup involves the following process to be done,
- Look out for the installation Disc that is provided with the printer.
- Insert the disc to your computer.
- Choose the administrative RUN option on your disc.
- And install the setup file to your computer.
- When it is done you can proceed with the scan setup.
Scanning a Document Using the software:
- Now your computer system or your personal device is all set.
- To scan the document using your system.
- Place a document on the printer scanner glass.
- Close the lid.
- Now, select the SCAN tab to proceed with settings.
- In case if you are scanning a two sided document, sleect the duplexer option.
- Finally, select the START SCAN option.
After the printer scans the document, you will be prompted to enter the destination to save the document. Choose the path of destination for where the scanned document to be saved. Once you hit the save button the document gets saved.
You can even directly print the document on the as soon as you scan. When the printer prompts you to select the destination to save the document, you can use the print option to print them directly. Or safe the document for later use.