HP Officejet Pro Setup & Install:
Setting Up Your Printer For The First Time:
One of the efficient printer models that are released by HP Officejet Pro 8625 Printer is the Officejet Pro Printer. To install the printer setup for the first time all you have to do is fetch your printer from its packing and install the setup in a place of access. The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojpro8625
Steps to Initialize your Printer
- Once you have installed your printer setup,
- Plug your power cord to the rear of your printer.
- Power up your printer and perform the initialization.
- Install the stack trays and the access door to your printer.
- Finally, you will be prompted to enter the date and time to get started.
Installing Driver setup:
- When you are all set to use your new 123 HP OJ PRO Printer.
- Look out for the software disc in your printer box.
- Insert the driver disc to your computer drive.
- Click the administrative RUN option on the disc.
- Install the setup file to your computer.
- To complete the process follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once your driver gets installed you can take access of your printer.
Installing Software to Your Computer:
- Find the software that you need to download to your computer.
- Click the administrative RUN option to install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Connecting your printer through Bluetooth:
- You can even connect your printer setup through bluetooth connection. You need to configure the bluetooth wireless connection. You can even configure the bluetooth setting when you install the software.