HP Officejet Pro Cartridge Installation:
As soon as you install your new HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer device you need to install the ink cartridge to your device. This is done because the ink is the key component of every printer. Without the ink cartridge you can never print the cartridge. And so you need to install the ink cartridge.
In order to install the ink cartridge to your device you need to know how it works initially. The way how it has to be installed and the way how it has to be handled. You can perform all of these by using the user guide manual. The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojpro8630
Steps To Install Your Ink Cartridge:
- To install your printer ink cartridge to your printer, you can perform the following funtions.
- Once you have installed your printer setup,
- You must install your new ink cartridge.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its packing.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge by its sides and the cartridge slit facing upward.
- Then open the main access door of your printer.
- Also open the cartridge access door,
- Wait until the carriage settles to the center of your printer .
- Now place the cartridge in its slot and push the cartridge until it snaps the edges.
- Place the other cartridge in the same way.
- Once you have fixed the cartridge, close the access doors and restart your printer.
- Print a test page to perform the function.
Your printer is all set to perform further more, you can print any format of documents on your printer. Make sure that your printer uses HP’s instant ink. Only then you can expect good output out of your printer. You can even print high quality images on your new HP Officejet Pro Printer setup.