123 HP Officejet pro models are fast, flexible and very affordable. It is a strong multifunction printer with all the features you desire for a small office printer. Apart from the basic functionalities like print, copy scan and fax, it can also connect wirelessly, has an automatic document feeder and automatic duplex printing.
OFFICEJET PRO PRINTERS
Small Enterprises which needs large performance in a compact package can use office jet pro printers as they are affordable and professional. Best professional quality at low cost and easy mobile printing. It also provides high speed two-sided printing. It also provide Ethernet and networking information for 123 HP Officejet pro models.
INSTALLING THE DUPLEXER (TWO-SIDED PRINTING ACCESSORY)
- Check for the duplexer inside the box.
- Remove the packing materials in the duplexer.
- The printer should not be facing you in front.
- Turn the 123 HP Officejet pro models printer so that it rear faces you.
- To insert the duplexer into the slot in the rear of the printer, hold the duplexer by its sides with the rollers toward the printer and then push the duplexer into the printer until it snaps into place
LOADING PAPER INTO INPUT PAPER TRAY
- Pull the paper tray
- Pinch the paper width guide tabs, and then slide the paper width guides to their outermost positions.
- Check whether the print side is face-down and short edge is forward and then insert the paper
- The paper should be filled below the yellow dotted lines and not more than that.
- The paper width guide should rest on the edge of the paper.
- Push the tray toward the 123 HP Officejet pro models printer until it locks into place.
- Pull out the output tray extender, and then raise the paper catch.
UNBOXING THE OFFICEJET PRINTERS
- Unbox the printer from the packaged box
- All the packing materials like tapes and stickers should be removed.
- The packing materials are present both inside and outside the printer.
- Kindly check the inside of the printer and remove the unwanted packing materials before start using the printer.
- After unpacking the unwanted items should be sent for recycling.
CONNECTING THE POWER CORD AND SETTING THE CONTROL PANEL
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and other end to an electrical outlet.
- Switch on the printer.
- Change the control panel settings like country, religion and confirm your choice by clicking continue
- If prompted change the date and time according to your preferences.
- Finish the settings by touching done
INSTALLING THE INK CARTRIDGE
- Installing the SETUP ink cartridge is important when you are setting up the 123 HP Officejet pro models printer for the first time.
- Otherwise an ink cartridge error occurs.
- Pull to open the ink cartridge access door after placing your fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its package.
- To insert the ink cartridge into its slot, hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles toward the printer and then push the ink cartridge forward until it snaps into place.
- Repeat the same steps whenever you change the ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and wait for the printer to make alignment in ink cartridges.